My System - My trades.

No Xrayji,

No black lines .........

The previous colour should be the same ... If you see the black lines ...

PriceHilow was Blue
OBV HiLow was Red ...

Both Should have been the same colour and both should change to same colour as marked in the latest chart ...

Thanks

Ex : Suntv 5 mins

it will also give alert to marked black lines also ;)

Last edited:
same turn .... What I was talking about for a scanner by AFL

Hi Cepetrading bro
your observation is very right bro! It happening most of the times..
hope some of our code talents can crack code of it..
when this condition comes, if arrow can appear ,then we can back test it..i dont know how to backtest in amibroker..I backtest every system manually.
but when those condition met, if some text alert can come on amibroker, it would be great.
Thanks

p.s-in your chart, the ribbons are diffrent from my chart..as on 11:55 candel also same signal was there

Last edited:
Yes Niftytaurusji...

I can give lot of examples today itself .... scalp trades .... But don't want to clutter this thread as it I might be deviating from the topic.

Lets just stick to the original rules of Varunji in this thread ...

:D Last : Just have a look @ HDFC Fut today in 5 mins when colors change simultaneously ... :thumb:

Hi Cepetrading bro
your observation is very right bro! It happening most of the times..
hope some of our code talents can crack code of it..
when this condition comes, if arrow can appear ,then we can back test it..i dont know how to backtest in amibroker..I backtest every system manually.
but when those condition met, if some text alert can come on amibroker, it would be great.
Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yes Niftytaurusji...

I can give lot of examples today itself .... scalp trades .... But don't want to clutter this thread as it I might be deviating from the topic.

Lets just stick to the original rules of Varunji in this thread ...

:D Last : Just have a look @ HDFC Fut today in 5 mins when colors change simultaneously ... :thumb:
Will it work in 1 min? Yday i checked for 1 min. It looked good to me... hope u remember our conversation.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi Vijay bro
is imgur not working? I have been trying since yesterdy.but I am not able to post my charts..are you facing same problem?
thanks
no problem for me.. today i posted 2 or 3 charts i think...
i do not open imgur website.. i use sharex.. it uploads automatically and gives me the links..

XRAY27

No Xrayji,

No black lines .........

The previous colour should be the same ... If you see the black lines ...

PriceHilow was Blue
OBV HiLow was Red ...

Both Should have been the same colour and both should change to same colour as marked in the latest chart ...

Thanks

Ex : Suntv 5 mins

just check the black vertical lines on the chart marked by me those are turned out to be fake signals this is what want to say in previous image..if you are only concentrating on signal which we got points we cannot improve it my dear !!!

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
just check the black vertical lines on the chart marked by me those are turned out to be fake signals this is what want to say in previous image..if you are only concentrating on signal which we got points we cannot improve it my dear !!!

Actually he posted his personal rules in coding thread..

Dear Friends,

Possible to make an alert/scanner with buy/sellarrow realtime like shown in the pic.

The AFL is from Varunji thread about OBV :

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("OBV Hi Lo");
Ob = OBV();    Hi = HHV(Ob,15);    Lo = LLV(Ob,15);

B1 = Cross(Ob,Ref(Hi,-1));    S1 = Cross(Ref(Lo,-1),Ob);

B1 = ExRem(B1,S1);        S1 = ExRem(S1,B1);

UP1 = Flip(B1,S1);        DN1 = Flip(S1,B1);

Plot(20,"",IIf(UP1,colorBlue,colorRed),styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleThick,0,200,0,-5,8);
//Plot(4,"",IIf(UP2,colorBlue,colorRed),styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleNoLine|styleDots,0,200);
//Plot(2,"",IIf(UP1,colorBlue,colorRed),styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleNoLine|styleDots,0,200);
_SECTION_END();
Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Price Hi Lo");

HiP= HHV(H,15);        LoP= LLV(L,15);

B2 = Cross(C,Ref(HiP,-1));    S2 = Cross(Ref(LoP,-1),C);

B2 = ExRem(B2,S2);        S2 = ExRem(S2,B2);

UP2 = Flip(B2,S2);        DN2 = Flip(S2,B2);

Plot(40,"",IIf(UP2,colorBlue,colorRed),styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleThick,0,200,0,-5,8);
//Plot(4,"",IIf(UP2,colorBlue,colorRed),styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleNoLine|styleDots,0,200);
//Plot(2,"",IIf(UP1,colorBlue,colorRed),styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleNoLine|styleDots,0,200);
_SECTION_END();

Possible or it repaints/looks into the future ... ??

Custom TSL
its only for longs
if long, put time and date thro param window,it will show tsl
_SECTION_BEGIN("TSL Long");
dt = ParamDate("Date","");
tm = ParamTime("Time","");
b1 = DateNum()>=dt AND Cross(TimeNum(),tm);
tsl = LLV(Ref(L,-1),15);S1 = L<Ref(tsl,-1);
b1=ExRem(b1,s1);s1=ExRem(s1,b1);
long=Flip(B1,S1);s1=Flip(s1,b1);
tsl1 = iif(long,tsl,Null);
Plot(tsl1,"",2,styleStaircase);
_SECTION_END();

Last edited:

XRAY27

Actually he posted his personal rules in coding thread..
vijay !!! i have pointed with his chart !!! does he has anyways to escape this fake out this is my question !!!:)