My System - My trades.

wisp

Entry cannot be based on candles with 1 min TF ,it will be on pivots... even varun sir also confirmed on this !!! i will leave this to the trader own mindset to qualify ......
Varun Ji's response to VJAY bro

Vjay ji you need to plan your trades. You can buy or short at pivots also. Like today i had put in a bid to short at 20680 (Rather it was profit booking) at 12:55 but it got executed at 1:01. One can trade 3min/5min also but the signals would be delayed. So it is more beneficial to forsake those 4-5 points (by waiting for pivots) than to get delayed signals when a good part of the move is already done. I am just speaking from a daytrader's point of view.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Varun Ji's response to VJAY bro
"So it is more beneficial to forsake those 4-5 points (by waiting for pivots) than to get delayed signals when a good part of the move is already done"

forsake = abandon/leave.
I m having prob in understanding the sentence here...
So he meant that we can leave 4-5 points by waiting for pivots i.e, enter after signal from pivots...?

wisp

"So it is more beneficial to forsake those 4-5 points (by waiting for pivots) than to get delayed signals when a good part of the move is already done"

forsake = abandon/leave.
I m having prob in understanding the sentence here...
So he meant that we can leave 4-5 points by waiting for pivots i.e, enter after signal from pivots...?
With that post I think it is time for Varun Ji to return now. :) :)