My System - My trades.

So how to use these ribbons to trade ?
Well i have thought this.
Rule 1 Only take trades in the direction of 60min. OBV ribbon.
i.e. be on the lookout for going long when it is blue and short when it is red.
Rule 2 Take only trades where both the ribbons in the price pane are of the same colour as the 60min. OBV.
Book out as per your greed or trail SL to the lowest level in the opposite colour ribbon in price pane just preceding the trigger ribbon colour.

VJAY

not that tech savvy :mad: dont know how to do it.I have a fear I will mess up afl badly.
yeh lo pura afl error de raha hai
You can use this I edited it and removed 36 ema

//===========================================================================================================================
GraphXSpace=5;
_SECTION_BEGIN("On Balance Volume");
Ob = OBV(); e200 = EMA(Ob,200);
Plot(Ob,"",colorBlack,styleNoTitle|styleThick);
Plot(0,"",colorRed,styleNoLabel|styleNoRescale|styleDashed,0,0,5,-5);
Plot(e200,"",colorBrightGreen,styleNoLabel|styleNoRescale);

_SECTION_END();

//===========================================================================================================================

Ok Sir ...

Rule 1 : Clear ..... I look at the lowest of the 3 ribbons which is 60 mins ... so if its blue then I will look for long and vice versa ...

Rule 2 : "Both the ribbons " means the other time ribbons 15 min and 30 mins or the OBV coded separately ...

Sorry for too many doubts ...

So how to use these ribbons to trade ?
Well i have thought this.
Rule 1 Only take trades in the direction of 60min. OBV ribbon.
i.e. be on the lookout for going long when it is blue and short when it is red.
Rule 2 Take only trades where both the ribbons in the price pane are of the same colour as the 60min. OBV.
Book out as per your greed or trail SL to the lowest level in the opposite colour ribbon in price pane just preceding the trigger ribbon colour.