My System - My trades.

There are 2 big red identical bars in Volume. It seem the blanket sell at around 20650 was covered around 20450. So if 20450 is protected, we should be ok. (Only thing is the gap it left today)

Your OBV Pane is too small . . . anyway replace this code

Code:
Plot(30,"",IIf(UP15,colorBlue,colorRed),styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleThick,0,200,0,0,3);
Plot(20,"",IIf(UP30,colorBlue,colorRed),styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleThick,0,200,0,0,3);
Plot(10,"",IIf(UP60,colorBlue,colorRed),styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleThick,0,200,0,0,3);
But now a part of your chart will get covered with the ribbons :)

Happy :)
kaam to kar diya iss trick ne,lekin ribbon thick nahi hai,sirf ek line hai-

@ Happy Ji and Vijay Bhai-
I am using Amibroker version 5.50
As my version is lower I am not able to see thick ribbon using Happy Ji's code,but using Vijay bhai's old code I can see a ribon coded by him.
So,pls 1)will you do some changes for me in a code.
2)I am not able to change the color of OBV,200ema and 36emas from Happy Ji's code.
Will you please add the option to change the color in parameter?

@kabir

A separate code for lower version is posted please look again

Happy :)
my bad,I was lost in posts and was testing code for higher version only.:eek:

Happy Ji,I want to change the color of OBV to Black and 200ema to Red and I want to off 36ema.Here OBV is white color.I am using white color for some other indicator from last few years,so it making me confused.

Pls tell me how to achieve it.

Thanks

VJAY

my bad,I was lost in posts and was testing code for higher version only.:eek:

Happy Ji,I want to change the color of OBV to Black and 200ema to Red and I want to off 36ema.Here OBV is white color.I am using white color for some other indicator from last few years,so it making me confused.

Pls tell me how to achieve it.

Thanks
you can edit afl where change color White to Black same for others
OR remove that afl and insert OBV from indicators and ema so you can select which colour you want....

Am I missing something :

At 11:04 the ribbon is changed to blue color and again it changes to red colour from 11:27 to 11:32 ...

Varunji can you plz mark your entries today and reason for the same ...