My System - My trades.

Well so much for preaching. It sure leaves egg on my face.
Sirji,
I have been busy trying to install trial version of Amibroker and loading EOD data into it to understand your logic, hence didn't see your message till now. Please dont stop, give us your gyan, only that it would be better and understood easily by taking example with a chart. Humble request from the starters.

MEAG

Sirji,
I have been busy trying to install trial version of Amibroker and loading EOD data into it to understand your logic, hence didn't see your message till now. Please dont stop, give us your gyan, only that it would be better and understood easily by taking example with a chart. Humble request from the starters.
Srikanth ji,

Are you able to download Ambibroker trial version?

Yes Meagji, you can download trial from http://amibroker.com/download.html

But u need data, the trial version will not save database when you exit the application, that is how it is limited. Also, so far I could find only EOD data to load and use.
you may look for crack. you will get it easily from net. regarding data you can go for paid one.. if you need reliable else get the data through josh utility.(Josh utility mostly works bu you may need to back fill sometimes). you can find it in intraday data feeds section.:thumb: