My System - My trades.

Just one parting thought i would like to share with you all. How to derive more bang per buck by using the option route. Well i would like to share how i bring the profits equal to trading future levels. When i enter a positional trade say a 19000 call on getting a signal, i bring down the strike price by a 100 points every time the markets fall by 100 points, by spending Rs.30 or Rs40 more but taking up my profits by upto 100 Points more in the subsequent rise. This i intend to do only till the signal to go long is valid. Anyways no more posts from me regarding my method. Now the time to act has come. Wish you all a stressfree and profitable trading week.

VJAY

Hmp ji in my above example i have only taken the 1min. charts into account. The stop loss is very easy to derive. It is the lowest level of price between the last 2 consecutive breakout in OBV. So it is a stressfree method to plan for ones retirement. Just Park your earned money in a swing in an FD and leave a legacy for your children. Because you only need less than Rs.10000 to start a trade and there is no point in blocking more money with the broker. This is an armchair type of investing where in this example you would have just taken 8 trades in a month. So an average of 1 trade every 2 or 3 days. Stressfree trading.
Dear Varunji,
can you please post a chart with entry creteria?I unable to get entry from your posted charts...