My System - My trades.

X-Ray ji there is no need for any indicator or moving average for this strategy. It is purely based on price and Volumes. As you are a pro, what do you think can enhance this method. I sincerely look forward to your views to make this more viable. It was just out of box thinking for me to throw this up. I am sure we all can come up with some simple rules.

XRAY27

X-Ray ji there is no need for any indicator or moving average for this strategy. It is purely based on price and Volumes. As you are a pro, what do you think can enhance this method.
Just checked and gone through every part of your system from previous posts ,for me 3 mins is good !!! seen your post on positional based on EOD... you use only 36 EMA..so asked setting if any !!!

at the movement it is giving good signals !!! i don't think i can add anything !!! its all there in the system...

Thanks for sharing your hard work

Thanks X-Ray ji for your kind and encouraging words. We are effectively following Saint sir's system by being in the trend following higher high higher low pivots but based on OBV. That is the only change. It is indeed so simple a method that at times makes you wonder is it really workable. But it conforms to my trading principle of making trading simple.

XRAY27

X-Ray ji in that method of positional i only use 36EMA and check my position only end of day. Let me see if we can combine the 2 methods.
Varun ji thanks for the reply !!!