My System - My trades.

xitija

Sai Sir,here OBV is more important,it should break 200 EMA.If OBV is below 200 EMA sightly and price is above 200 EMA,we do not take trade?

we are taking entry on 1 min pivot here?

also,whats the use of EMA 36?

yachusai

Sai Sir,here OBV is more important,it should break 200 EMA.If OBV is below 200 EMA sightly and price is above 200 EMA,we do not take trade?

we are taking entry on 1 min pivot here?

also,whats the use of EMA 36?

Bro some misplace of arrow in OBV . yes bro if price consolidate some time then take entry when OBV break it recent high and same for price also or took trade above 1 min chart

look 2 chart when ever price pierce 36 ema or 200 ema and comeout to trend direction take position and same time look OBV also above ema for long trades

hmp

Dear Vrun ji.
There are several quarries from my side. So i request you to pl. guide us in this regard.
After getting signal from your system while selecting options for bank nifty, what criteria you follow ?
Whether you buy or sell options?
You select itm atm or otm for current month or for next month?
Or you just select options which is having value below 10 rs. of any strike price?
Do you use hedging to protect your position fortnight?
Are you having two different strategies for intraday & positional?
Kindly guide us in detail.
Thanks & regards

yachusai

Where is entry in this chart as per this method,pls tell me Sir,it will clear everything.
Sai Sir,pls mark on this chart for me.
Bro I also beginner like you. My view 9.45 big bull candle break 200ema same time OBV above 200 so I took long here.

2nd long trade at 10.07 candle. Because that candle break 1 min pivot high and same time OBV also break recent OBV high. Bro pls post this chart at morning and get varun sir and other members opinion

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Let me address XITIJA's ji problem first. For better understanding and safe trading only take position when BOTH price and OBV are either above 200 EMA or below it. When one is above it wait for either of the 2 to crossover to be on the same side and then take a trade. The best signals are got when there is a fresh signal, meaning both come on the same side of the 200EMA. If for some reason you are not able to take the signal during succesful crossover, you can take the signal when price touches 36EMA. Is it clear now.