My System - My trades.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Hi
This is todays Nifty future chart. I have used this method with Hieken Ashi for more clear cut view. And see the result!
Regards
Why no trade at 14:10....?

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Dear Vijayji
I didn't get you.What is so significant about 14:10?
Hmp ji, Couldn edit the image properly, see the red line..

Is there a buy there, both price and obv above ema.. Is my understanding correct. ?

hmp

Dear Vijay ji
You are correct.Same chance there was at 12:54 also.I missed that because I entered late due to some work. I entered somewhere @ 13:50 and decided to remain in trade till both OBV & candle remain above 36 EMA.
I also wanted to point out that with the help of Heiken Ashi its easy to judge our entry & exit.
Regards

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Bro here your mention place price stall sometime, as per varun sir method if both price and OBV break their recent high then only go long when price stall sometime .

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
ok.. So entry at around 12:50, when both came above 200 ema and price also made a new high was better entry..

Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Dear Vijay ji
You are correct.Same chance there was at 12:54 also.I missed that because I entered late due to some work. I entered somewhere @ 13:50 and decided to remain in trade till both OBV & candle remain above 36 EMA.
I also wanted to point out that with the help of Heiken Ashi its easy to judge our entry & exit. Regards
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Heikin Ashi is also looking good.