My System - My trades.

Taurus ji as you are a seasoned trader, i do not want to tell you about profit taking. But i am not very rigid. I would have taken 15 point profits also. Infact since the SL was so small i would have started with 2 lots, covered one at 5-6Points profit to cover my risk on the other lot.

niftytaurus

Taurus ji as you are a seasoned trader, i do not want to tell you about profit taking. But i am not very rigid. I would have taken 15 point profits also. Infact since the SL was so small i would have started with 2 lots, covered one at 5-6Points profit to cover my risk on the other lot.[/QUO

Varun Sir
I am not a seasoned trader though I am a full time trader..
But Profit taking is still my problem..I also book as profit goes infavour of my poitions..but today I am trding with very small quantity with your method as I dont trade crude often..so I am trying the water with small lot size..

your posts gave me very good insight on trade management & profit booking..as I am still struggles on my exit policy..
please keep posting & keep advising..there is still lot to learn from you
thanks & regards

Yes Vjay ji, one has to watch the price movement near previous day's high and lows OBV levels. They at times give excellent trading opportunities. Much better than waiting for 200EMA. But you need to have strict well defined stops as a convincing breach of those levels might lead to BD/BO. And this is for the well trained trader as you are effectively trading Pull Backs and against our earlier 200EMA rule based trading.

VJAY

Dear Varunji,
Now one who traded intra short exited or tsl hit then whats the way to rentries?