My swing trading Set up

Hi all,
its been more then 1 year since i started trading in equities and came across lot of strategies for intra day trading and swing trading but all were confusing.
so what i did is picked up all the important technical indicators from all the strategies and made one strategy .currently i'm in swing trading so this applies for swing trading only.
i request from my fellow seniors of trader jii to look into this strategy and plz comment.

1) EOD chart
2)Moving averages
a: 3 EMA
b: 15 EMA
3) MACD indicator with setting (12,26,9)
4) RSI
5) OBV

dear sir i am searching a software who found nse eq to bse eq gap and done proper soda with automation.... can you know about this kind of software then pls call me at 9821240141.... reply me a.s.a.p

I fully agree with hayerpa's strategy with minor changes as below:

I use the following indicators with fairly good success :

1. EOD chart with EMA 5/12
3. OBV along with EMA 12
4. CMF(20) - (Chaikins Money Flow) - covers volume & Price data together
5. ADX with +DI and -DI

EMA 3/15 looks attractive as they fall in Fibonaci numbers. I will try them.
MACD, RSI, Stocchastics, PSAR are also equally good.

Gopinath

Dear Gopinath ji,
I want to swing my trade within 2-5 days. what MAs or EMAs are best for me? will u please share your trading strategy with me?

DanPickUp

Dear Gopinath ji,
I want to swing my trade within 2-5 days. what MAs or EMAs are best for me? will u please share your trading strategy with me?
You are reported for you behavior. Posting all over the forum the same question is not welcome. So behave and chose your thread and other wise ....................

rohitsx

Dear Gopinath ji,
Dear , gopinath has made heavy losses and already quit trading , so asking for his strategy is not a wise thing to do :D