My Stocks Intraday View

Sir today IndusInd closed at 1917 which is far too low and it entered the market less than 1940, so i just want to know that your calls are generally incorrect or just today it happened.

Wait, Jayakumar.int, As per SEBI's orders, only the qualified analysts can give such calls. If you are an analyst registered with the SEBI, then please post your registration details too, else please refrain from giving out these calls without proper analysis. You can post your technical analysis along with each scrip. That would be ok because it would not count as a trading call.

Dear Sir,

Iam a SEBI registered Technical Analyst, i will stop posting calls as it would be a violation of this forum rules.

Thanks.
I think it would be ok if you were to mention your registration details. However, I will check it with the admin.

Dear Sir,

Iam a SEBI registered Technical Analyst, i will stop posting calls as it would be a violation of this forum rules.

Thanks.
We have consulted the admin and are of the view that it's ok for a registered analyst to post his trading views, just add your registration details in your signature or something so that you don't have to repeat it every time.

Further, since the forum is more of educational in nature, it will be helpful to the members if you were to post the technical analysis along with the scrips. Everyone would benefit.

Looking forward to your continued contribution here. Your views in Open interest analysis thread are appreciated. Most of the members here are very much interested in NF and BNF.