My Stock Analyser_NSE_n_News at every 2Mins.

Hi All. My First upload
1.To Enable Macro options, Click on options button
2.Security Alert window pop-up and select Enable this content and Click OK button
3.Excel will Download NSEs 7 Indices stocks at every two Minutes. i.e. 217 Stocks and Smartinvestor Live comments are also updated at every 2 Minutes. (in Index only Sheet).
4. Dont worry about accuracy because all data retriving from NSE Sparklines.
4.Biggest advantage of this file, it also calculates Pivot points_ which is basically helpful for Intraday Traders.
5.Manually just you need refresh Excel Pivot table.

Excel (MSOffice 2007) Knowledge will help you to analyze this File. Believe me it simple and smart to know the market.

Best of Luck Traders

Hi All. My First upload
2.Security Alert window pop-up and select Enable this content and Click OK button
3.Excel will Download NSEs 7 Indices stocks at every two Minutes. i.e. 217 Stocks and Smartinvestor Live comments are also updated at every 2 Minutes. (in Index only Sheet).
4.Biggest advantage of this file, it also calculates Pivot points_ which is basically helpful for Intraday Traders.

Excel (MSOffice 2007) Knowledge will help you to analyze this File. Believe me it simple and smart to know the market.

Best of Luck Traders
thank you very much
please post the excel file
thanks and regards
--anand karuparthi

Option Trading_ Only for Intraday

Hi All,

E.g of Hindalco Stock as on 11.Jan.2011
1. Stock Moved from 227.40 to 229.35 price with 15mins. time slot 9:51 to 10.6am

2. At the same 230Call price was shoot up from 7.2 to 9.35, so diff is 2 .15*2000 per lot.... profit is 4000+

3. Technical analysis are also given short bullish indicators.
4. My Paper-trading profit for the day is app Rs.4000 in 15Min

Currently I'm observing the market specially in options.. Kindly any one suggest this is the way to earn money in market.

rkkarnani

Hi All. My First upload

Best of Luck Traders
I think its absolutely correct if you expect payment for this effort of yours. :)
If it is reasonable many will be willing to go for it!! However soliciting it here may be against the Rules of the Forum!!