My steps towards the unknown world - trading

Hi,
I am from Mumbai, working in media field for last 5 years, I am maharashtrian, they say Maharashtrians are always scared of trading and business, its actually fact but I thought lets have 1 chance to know the trading world, I dont know i will invest money or not into this but I am surelly interested to know whats trading from ABCD... googled several websites and finally got this forum, I hope this will be helpful

VJAY

Hi,
I am from Mumbai, working in media field for last 5 years, I am maharashtrian, they say Maharashtrians are always scared of trading and business, its actually fact but I thought lets have 1 chance to know the trading world, I dont know i will invest money or not into this but I am surelly interested to know whats trading from ABCD... googled several websites and finally got this forum, I hope this will be helpful
Dear yograut,
You landed into best place TJ:).and warm welcome to traderji..you can get all informations for trading in this forum...and am not agree for that..:)...many good traders are maharashtrian in this forum...:)...no barrier for traders....first learn some basics in this forum and learn it step by step....when you get some confidence in trading start with very small money....its just my view for beginner...you can search many things for beginners in this forum....All the best