My Shares , Stocks and Investment

000 - big loss

First day of my new stratagy went in loss and also technical errors

i bought ji and ordered sell with out selecting stop loss.....will loose 25 rupess on brokerage for this mistake

Also it got repeated becuase i was in a hurry and kept clicking when it was stuck

NEw mistakes , i dont know when i will stop making new mistakes

So i did not sell ji which got bought second time ...will see tomorow

No use of keeping stoploss of 1 rupee on voltas , it ate it in a minute

FB was my new entry and stop loss ate it ......so i ended with 300rs loss

Nifty was over all down today especially banks so FB is an expection

VOLTAS as expected
went down down down as it went UP UP UP yesterday

JI was hovering more or less in the same rate i bought ...DID NOT SELL IT TODAY AS I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT AGAIN TOMOROW

LESSONS : dont buy in a hurry and make technical mistakes .....better write down why you want to buy it before buying

ASSUMPTIONS FOR TOMOROW : as all three , voltas , JI and FB went down today , they might go up tomorow ........so better use same stratagy tommorow ....as JI is getting carry forward from today.....buy voltas and fb on dips .........also consider PWC instead of voltas

Another two 000's and i will be out of trading market .........so i have to be very careful

TODAY LOST MY INITIAL TARGET FOR LOOSING 5000 GONE GONE GONE:mad::mad::mad::mad:

voltas went side ways and went down really down after i sold it and booked a small profit of 25 rupees ...phew

fedral bank went down......incidentally all bank shares went down

jain irrigation went down tooo

Share market was bullish when i took the calls but afternoon went down down down because of interest rate changes in Asian markets and Fed meeting

Some one gave me advise to consider the 5000 as tuition fees ....i agree with it

but 2 things

1> i will never buy in the idea of intraday

2> will only short sell or buy for long term

3> from tomorrow i will try short selling by only buying 10 shares and not more than that till i make a profit of at least 500 rupees :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
5000 poina tarvatha trade cheyalo voddo anukuntanppdu oka profit vachindi

modati sari short sell chesanu , short sell idea ragane idea menda ne vasanu , kani only 5 shares

Anii shares menda potunte idi okkate kinda potundi ...so na modathi short sell success aindi . nenu 5 paisa gap lo ne buy chesanu kani adi inka kinda poindi

brokerage anta enta ani choskoni , ekku ekku teskontanu

Made 250 on voltas today after a long time . voltas was down and nifty was up so sure shot it will go up

The moment i sold it went down down down, i was slowly increasing STOPLOSS as it went up and it ate my stoploss and went down , it was very close

VERY VERY Highly risky share
VERY VOLATILE

Voltas is down again, my guess is it will go up and come down or there will be a rally ...again what happens in over all market also matters .

It is down again so chances of it going up is high but tomrow is friday so i have to be careful and try with just 10 or 20 shares .
IF it goes well i can try with around 25 or 50 on monday

Last edited:
Naku telusu voltas will go up if market is good by the time i get up and switch on my laptop and that is what happend :annoyed:

veru anji shaes da edthe kyonki mere se reha nehi gaya and more over today was friday and got a small gap .....It has ended where it started so better get up early on monday :cool:

MAYBE ITS A CYCLE OF
1> buy because its low
2> people start booking profit becuase it went up
3> peole shortsell and further bring the share down

tata power red color lo unindi danike first buy chesanu and it started going up anduke buy lo stop loss petti buy chesanu , I NEED TO CLEAR CONFUSION ON TRIGGER PRICE FOR STOPLOSS BUYING

Also my limit order did not get executed on time....would have lost a lot if i had more shares :confused:

But eventually if fell inbetween and went up again
Market was quite bullish but not moving up more ,it was moving slightly up

Today's Lesson , would have made a decent profit if i had got up EARLY

Today got up early

took voltas , it was very volatile, started going down and since i wanted to avoid loss...amesanu

tarvatha malli meeda poindi ....i wanted to test short selling , i sold it and it started going up

Got fed up and frustrared , but luckily my mistake saved me today . insead of selling i had BOUGHT :clap:

iN THAT confusion i put a stop loss and it got eaten and went up Again.Got a small profit becuase of stoploss...stoploss comes with benefit and less profit .

BUT AGAIN THE SHARE WENT DOWN EVENTUALLY..SO MY DECISION WAS CORRECT TO GO SHORT

By 12 all international markets were DOWN and it went down again..i did not get time SO lost oppurtunity of going short

The other 2 shares rel and rec which i took 5 each had already rallied and rel was good today

Loosing patience day by day I feel either you need to have good volumes or leave it long term:confused:.

mOTTAM share market ela potundo anni shares ala ala potundi . first check overall market and decide .

Shares are in good rate so if market is good tomrow go long or go short

Today;s brokerages will eat the small profit i made today:mad:

Last edited:
Today got up early

took voltas , it was very volatile, started going down and since i wanted to avoid loss...amesanu

tarvatha malli meeda poindi ....i wanted to test short selling , i sold it and it started going up

Got fed up and frustrared , but luckily my mistake saved me today . insead of selling i had BOUGHT :clap:

iN THAT confusion i put a stop loss and it got eaten and went up Again.Got a small profit becuase of stoploss...stoploss comes with benefit and less profit .

By 12 all international markets were DOWN and it went down again..i did not get time SO lost oppurtunity of going short

The other 2 shares rel and rec which i took 5 each had already rallied and rel was good today

Loosing patience day by day I feel either you need to have good volumes or leave it long term:confused:.

mOTTAM share market ela potundo anni shares ala ala potundi . first check overall market and decide .

Shares are in good rate so if market is good tomrow go long or go short

Today;s brokerages will eat the small profit i made today:mad:
Hey,
I know it is easier said than done, but firstly do not get frustrated as patience is the key.
To avoid all the fuss, before getting into a trade, make sure all your rules are met. Have a set limit of loosing capital per day say 4% or so and once you run out of it, stop trading for a certain time or even that day. Then go back and see if you did everything right to make sure that you did not take the trades in a revenge mentality/frustration. Now you need to back test and make sure that your strategy is profitable in the given set of market conditions as not all strategies work in range bound markets for example. If everything is already in place, then this might just not be your day and start the next day without any bias. Again we all need to remember that no system is 100% fool proof and draw downs are a must. All we have to do is keep improving the system, let the market take it's course and one day the winning trades will outperform the losing trades. The one's who have survived the draw downs are the one's that are successful. Keep up the effort :clapping:.

Also read the threads by ST, Subhadip, XRAY etc where they discuss their strategies which partly/fully can be incorporated into your trading system so that you are equipped with different tools that can be used when and where required.

Again this is just my opinion and anyone has the right to differ.

Started going up
i bought
it was volatile
i panicked and put a stop loss
it ate my stop loss - got a small profit
it went further down down down
BUT WENT UP AGAIN
and ended where it started in the morning

after brokerage of 16 and other charges of 23 i get ONLY 70.19
---------SHUBAM----------

Last edited: