my Real Time Trade Diary - Check here

I will be posting trades on real time basis..

Lets c how it performs.

Comments/Suggestions r welcome.....
What is the deeper reason behind your coming behavior? You surely will attract the views of admins and less from real traders, as real traders do not need your view in any way, expect you post in advance how you come to your may or may not intelligent conclusions.

Good luck with your try and hopefully you will be an add to this forum with your valuable posts. :clap::clapping:

Take care / Dan :)

What is the deeper reason behind your coming behavior? You surely will attract the views of admins and less from real traders, as real traders do not need your view in any way, expect you post in advance how you come to your may or may not intelligent conclusions.

Good luck with your try and hopefully you will be an add to this forum with your valuable posts. :clap::clapping:

Take care / Dan :)

Dan: I don't have that level of expertise to filter or shortlist my trades in advance. Hope I will reach that level some day.

So for now, it will only be the trades I do real time. And I will post them as soon as I make an entry or exit.
----------------------

---------

Intraday. Still trying to figure out how to get hold of positional trading.
What have you figured out so far and where do you may need some ideas? Let us know and I am sure you will get your answers.

Happy new year and take care / Dan :)

What have you figured out so far and where do you may need some ideas? Let us know and I am sure you will get your answers.

Happy new year and take care / Dan :)
------

Thanks Dan. You too have a wonderful time.

I am trying to figure out the factors that influence stock price. Why do the open gap up or gap down next day. Is it Open Interest, Volume or any other factor.

thax