My Race against fixed deposit

Hello ppl from traderji land,,,,so finally I have decided to record my trade logs using this thread,,,

Basically, I have lost quite a lot of money trying to make profits in market, I also tried dedicating full time to the market.

I see most of the successful traders on this forum are those who use price action, but I am too lazy to learn all that.

Now what do it do with the knowledge acquired and the premium experience that I bought by loosing large part of my wealth.

Hence I decided to TRADE YET AGAIN....but this time it is not about being a millionaire overnight..

The best option available for me right now to invest is fixed deposit and as my wife works for a PSB we get 1% extra interest. Soooo... lets get rolling...

:::TASK1:::

I have 75K in my trading account and I need to reach 1L before the fixed deposit does.

My opponent the FD scores at the rate of 10% .p.a compounded quarterly.

Lets see if I can outpace it...cheers...!!!

u will easily touch 1 lac before fixed deposite..but no gurantee of loosing whole amount after that..so finally fixed deposite would win the match with consistancy..

Hello ppl from traderji land,,,,so finally I have decided to record my trade logs using this thread,,,

Basically, I have lost quite a lot of money trying to make profits in market, I also tried dedicating full time to the market.

I see most of the successful traders on this forum are those who use price action, but I am too lazy to learn all that.

Now what do it do with the knowledge acquired and the premium experience that I bought by loosing large part of my wealth.

Hence I decided to TRADE YET AGAIN....but this time it is not about being a millionaire overnight..

The best option available for me right now to invest is fixed deposit and as my wife works for a PSB we get 1% extra interest. Soooo... lets get rolling...

:::TASK1:::

I have 75K in my trading account and I need to reach 1L before the fixed deposit does.

My opponent the FD scores at the rate of 10% .p.a compounded quarterly.

Lets see if I can outpace it...cheers...!!!
All the best......but be care......:thumb:

u will easily touch 1 lac before fixed deposite..but no gurantee of loosing whole amount after that..so finally fixed deposite would win the match with consistancy..
Thank you for your kind words...that will help boost my confidence but I have not thought of life after I win this race, right now the focus is on the journey

Hello People from Traderji Land, Warm greetings from Monkeytrading...:)

Welcome to the first weekly update

So before we start a new venture it is a matter to common sense we should remember Lord ganesha, But I did not realize and paid heavily for that..

1st trade: I thought Auropharma will break 540 barrier and move up and above...
Bought 540 CE at 26 but it went up only in my dreams, there were 2 divergences on the MACD which clearly indicate the upmove is feeble, but somehow my gut feeling told me it will go up and Ashwini gujaral on etnow added fuel to the fire by saying it should resume up trend to reach 600..this helped me a lot in terms of not putting a stop loss of any sorts..

Hence sold on second day with a bruised ego at 16.2.
So loss of 19600 ....

Besides I did another trade in Yes Bank it broke Resistance of 380 and was flying high, but then MMS, Rajmata Sonia Gandhi and Kahul Baba appeared on TV and the market frowned for a while I took an entry in the mean while and sold at the end of the day.

Bought Yesbank 420 April call at 13.9 and sold at 16.45.
So profit of 2550.

2nd trade : Karnataka bank bounced back strongly from its 20 day Moving average and just touched SD on the bollinger band and my Broker also gave me a buy call

Bought 120 April call at 6.15, it did go high in few mins showing decent profit of 2000, but ye dil mange more......but markets did not oblige so booked out at cost

So lost 66.74 as brokerage STT etc, I care a lot for my broker and Indian government you see :clap: