My profitable Algo Trading Strategy for bulk orders buying.

Algo

I have Run my custom Algo Trading strategy for SILVER with 45 lots and SILVERM with 50 Lots on 1st of october. :cool::cool::cool:

Input parameters for SILVERM buy side
Lower limit: 62380, Upper limit: 62395, Order type: Limit, Time interval: 10 sec.
Average price for buy: 62354.38

Input parameters for SILVERM sell side
Lower limit: 62560, Upper limit: 62590, Order type: Limit, Time interval: 10 sec.
Average price for Sell:62704.8

Input parameters for SILVER buy side
Lower limit: 62385, Upper limit: 62395, Order type: Limit, Time interval: 10 sec.
Average price for buy: 62310.4888

Input parameters for SILVER sell side
Lower limit: 62510, Upper limit: 62580, Order type: Limit, Time interval: 10 sec.
Average price for Sell:62636.4444
Will post my custom strategies running with NSE Cash & FO as well laterz..cheers :D:D:D

Attachments

Algo

Hey Vejay72,
I am a retail trader(Members i don't think so come to our traderji):p,however, with quite large turnover. I am working with ShareKhan. I opened up Power Broker account with them so that They can provide me this Algo Trading platform and i got them to develop custom Algo strategy for me.
I am interested in selling my custom algo, approved by MCX, to institutional brokers. My strategy will intelligently buy large orders automatically at a better price than range provided.

Last edited:
@ALgo Hey can you tell me how is the performance of Presto. I am not trading with ShareKhan can i still get this software. I also have my strategy which i would like to automate. Is user management available. Do they provide APIs or they want to develop themselves?? is my strategy safe with them? who are the other brokers offering this platform. Is way2Wealth offering it. please convey.

@algo i understand sir..i had a talk with ShareKhan..they have asked me to connect with symphony fintech for custom strategy development..they are the one who developed this strategy for you?

Algo Hi, ur silverM and silver showing very good profit. Can u post some f&o and cash segment algo strategy. what is pm and how to sent it? Looking forward for the same.