My profitable Algo Trading Strategy for bulk orders buying.

gunsho

If you want to know, how can the strategy be manipulated to show big profits in past - i will explain.
Definitely I am not interested in buying systems. But above line caught my attention :) Can you explain how you can show like that? Take some basic ema crossover system.

Algo

Guys, I would like to put in my 2 cents of doubt here. I can manipulate any strategy to show the profits as in this screenshot. Please don't buy any strategy untill and unless you understand that or have tested it over a data of 4 years.

If you don't want to test this strategy on your own - at least ask for a 6 months trial period with some profit sharing basis. If the strategy is really generating profit - the seller would be more than happy to give it on a profit sharing basis.

If you want to know, how can the strategy be manipulated to show big profits in past - i will explain.
Dear Sir,
Where have i said i want to sell my strategy with just one day profits. Anyways, i have signed a deal with institutional broker for profit sharing so cannot comment anymore here.

Algo

Guys, I would like to put in my 2 cents of doubt here. I can manipulate any strategy to show the profits as in this screenshot. Please don't buy any strategy untill and unless you understand that or have tested it over a data of 4 years.

If you don't want to test this strategy on your own - at least ask for a 6 months trial period with some profit sharing basis. If the strategy is really generating profit - the seller would be more than happy to give it on a profit sharing basis.

And if you such an expert in this field and believe your strategy is the best..please get your strategy automated and show the report in this post. Awaiting your reply.

gunsho

gunsho, I am not saying I can create a system to make huge profits. I said how can you manipulate your strategy to show a good screenshot of big profits.
the way it goes is that you run any tom dick harry strategy. then from the run take out 10 most profitable trades. Run the strategy again on only those selected time-frames. So, here you are with a system with 100% profit and too huge ones.
Guess you misunderstood. When did I say you can create a system to make huge profits :lol:

I was just asking how u will show anything better. Your second part of response is what I was looking for. Good thought :clapping: