My Pivot - Resistance -Support Calculator

Hi all,
I have made a Pivot--Resistance -Support Calculator---which I whish to share with everybody-----The work is not complete--still in progress---

Even though a lot of such calculators r present in the net-----but most of them r very simple----Only one of them I found interesting---on whose basis I have made this calculator-----

I m sure ---when this entire project gets completed-----this will become a real handy tool in trading---specially for those ---who cannot get hold of expensive softwares-----

I will be more than happy---if I get a few responses---Critisisms and suggestions ---regarding what more implementations will transform it to a very good tool----r truely welcome---
Regards,
joy_mitali

Last edited:
joy_mitali said:
Hi all,
I have made a Pivot--Resistance -Support Calculator---which I whish to share with everybody-----The work is not complete--still in progress---

Even though a lot of such calculators r present in the net-----but most of them r very simple----Only one of them I found interesting---on whose basis I have made this calculator-----

I m sure ---when this entire project gets completed-----this will become a real handy tool in trading---specially for those ---who cannot get hold of expensive softwares-----

I will be more than happy---if I get a few responses---Critisisms and suggestions ---regarding what more implementations will transform it to a very good tool----r truely welcome---
Regards,
joy_mitali
Hi Joy,

Great work,my friend!!

Saint

ps:Seeing lesser and lesser of you these days......hope all is fine,.........and all the best in everything market related and Life related.

hmp

hi dear joy
i ve downloded ur software. will u explain how to use it effeciently for day trading? what are the use of values between supports and resistance?
thanks & regards
hmp.

abdur

hi joy your attachment file is not opened by me . please clarifi in what site it may open ms word/excel /explorer etc

Hi Abdur,
It should Open in MS EXCEL----
Also---GIve a try to the PIVOT CALC---developed by SRISARA_---Its really wonderful---
Regards,
joy_mitali