My Picks

padiyaraa

Re: My Picks_bse_tue

Today the maket will open negative and
targets levels could be 15900_ 15825 _15650
the pivot level is attached with is my preferable view
I was expecting a small bounce up to 17000 this week since the small period indicators are all over slod. The over alls entiments prevail negative at large.the present senario is supporting the basic concept as mentioned on Friday and the first target will be 15300.

padiyaraa

Asian electronics
showing good move from the yearly low
with considerable volume
Indicators turned positive.
Target: 175
Stoploss: 101

Your charts indicated that sobha developers can break out from 500 levels but from 500 levels, it fell down to 400. The person who would have put money in it 10 days back would have lost nearly 20% in now. So, what do you think went wrong with it?
Was it wrong analysis or some limitation of technical indicator or just poor sentiments in the concerned sector/market?

Looking at the RSI, it shows that this stock is over sold. Can anyone experienced person do a TA of this stock and put his comments, specifically, why or why not one should buy this stock now?

Anyway, thanks for your calls. I got into asian electronics at 124 yesterday :p with a target of 175. :p purely on the basis of your analysis...anyway, i will follow your stop loss and exit from it at 101.

Last edited:

renu daga

nice padiyaara,,,

u put time on posting along with charts....

regarding sobha,,i did not check much ,, but all reality stcoks fell down with unusual tgts,, so no big,,,thought...see unitech/ gmr,,,

unitech for me was very good buy at 250/275 levls,,,which i did,,,,and then went tro 185 also in this recent down,,,,now !!!

renu

padiyaraa

Suzlon is a good buy at current level 196
Prices are turning from the bottom trend line
An oversold pull back is awaiting in most of the stocks
Target: 262 in one month
Stoploss:174

IFCI
cmp:38.70
target in one month: 55
stoploss:34

RNRL
cmp: 67.35
target : 86
stop loss:60

The following is my disclaimer in valuenotes due to space constrain it is too short
Same is applicable here with all elaborated closes as seen in many finance forum where analyst give a screech for pure BUY BUT BUY
Disc:-Informations for illustration and educational purposes only. It Shall not be used to Purchase or sell anything Until you make IT sure.

balraj167

Dear padiyaraa,

What you think of SEL Manufacturing Co. yesterday it was traded above 600 even if you see EMA 5 Days crossed the EMA 20 Days so it is in uptrend how much target we should expect(target Price) from SELMCL within 1month or 2 weeks how much should be stop loss.

Waiting for you reply.

Best regards
Ballu:)

padiyaraa

Re: My Picks_per request

I am not an expert to give technical advice for any given stock. But since you raise the question I put up my view for your reference. It is a probability and Cannot guarantee that it will materialize.

It looks bullish in the chart and remain strong above 50 dma
Next target is 647 in two weeks and 693 in a months time or even it can go up to 824 level. Stop loss can be the pervious bottom 480 or for traders can keep 501

The recent news
The Company is setting up an Integrated Textile and Apparels Park at Village Sekhan Majra, District Nawan Shaher for which concerned SPV has received approvals from the Ministry of Textiles of Government of India sanctioning the Project under the Scheme for Integrated Textile Park (SITP) entitling to get maximum subsidy of 40% of total infrastructure cost for setting up the same by the SPV.
The said project has been approved by the Project Approval Committee (PAC), under Ministry of Textiles, Government of India in its meeting held on May 16, 2008. The Company received sanction of Project letter dated May 29, 2008 from Government of India.
The said textile park would be of a built up area of appx. 10 lakh Sq. feet and a manufacturing capacity of 45 million pieces of knitted garments every year and generating employment opportunities directly / indirectly for appx. 25000 people.
Further there is an expansion project of the Company for setting up of Technical Textile Manufacturing facility with an overall investment of appx. Rs 611.67 Crores to be located at Vill. Shekhan Majara, Machiwara Rahon Road, Teh. & Distt. Nawanshehar: Technical textiles facility include manufacturing of hygiene products and surgical clothing etc.
The said Project would be under Textile Up-Gradation Fund Scheme (TUFS) and would consist amongst others :
a) Setting up of -facilities to manufacture Technical Textiles having a capacity of 90 TPD.
for manufacturing hygiene product i.e. wipes, diapers, sanitary napkins, panty shields and surgical clothing i.e. glows, masks, gowns etc. In addition the Company is also venturing into Geo textiles and automobile upholstery.
Further the Company has informed that the Company has already acquired land for setting up of the aforesaid Project. The said Project has been appraised by SBI Capital Markets and the Company has made proposals with various Banks for meeting out the Debt portion required for the aforesaid project and till date the Company has obtained sanction of credit facilities (for the said project) from state Bank of Patiala and Indian Bank respectively.
The promoters of the company is holding 64.5% stake