My Picks

padiyaraa

RPL_ per request
Dear Ram
To be honest , I am a leaner and not an expert in analyzing market or individual scrips, and my views have a 50/50 chance to become true , hence always take your own decision for trading, specially your holdings . since you have question here is my view.

It looks like a failure of break out from a flag
And another break out from a small ascending triangle to down wards
Which can bring down the stock to 140 level soon

you can see the chart in traderji blog

Last edited:

padiyaraa

monday market_ per request
Dear Atul
Yah certainly the oil worries eases will be a good sign for the market
we can expect a bullish market Monday, sensex may open high near 15300
and can go up to 15450_ 15600 level.
My short term picks are posted often in this forum.
Other than that You can check L&T, ashokley, mundraport etc looks a good pick
L&T may go to 3250 sl:2700
Ashok may go up to 44 sl:29
Mundra may go up to 770 sl: 539 in one month time

As I said above,
I am a leaner and not an expert in analyzing market or individual scrips, and my views have a 50/50 chance to become true , hence always take your own decision for trading

padiyaraa

Re: My Picks_DLF

DLF has got a Break out from the channel and retesting the support.
Indicators are bullish, and the stock can move further up.
CMP: 549.75 TARGET:749 STOP: 502

padiyaraa

Yah. To draw the trendline i follow minimum two peak and two low. So that the entire end period of the chart come in a pattern contained in some days weeks or even months. Is there anything wrong in that kindly let me know more about that.

padiyaraa

Re: My Picks_BINDAL AGRO

BINDAL AGRO is near the resistance of a falling trend line.
RSI has got a positive divergence. Even though a negative sentiment prevailing
in the market, the stock is hovering for a break out Technically &looks
Good above 31.5 for a target: 42 in a month.

CMP: 30.75 TARGET: 42 STOP:28

Reji

Re: My Picks_BINDAL AGRO

BINDAL AGRO is near the resistance of a falling trend line.
RSI has got a positive divergence. Even though a negative sentiment prevailing
in the market, the stock is hovering for a break out Technically &looks
Good above 31.5 for a target: 42 in a month.

CMP: 30.75 TARGET: 42 STOP:28

Hi,

Why I'm unable to view the images posted by you?:confused:

Reji

balraj167

Yah. To draw the trendline i follow minimum two peak and two low. So that the entire end period of the chart come in a pattern contained in some days weeks or even months. Is there anything wrong in that kindly let me know more about that.

Dear,

First of all thanks for your reply, my intention to learn from you not to hurt, if you feel bad so i m sorry for that as i want to learn thats way i have so may quations.

regards

Balram

balraj167

Hi padiyara,

I am not en expert but on the basis of my knowledge until now which I learned I would like to post, seniors kindly guide me if I am wrong.

PUNJLLOYD
as it is in strong up trend and it had very good resistance at 300 and now it is trading on 310 or it may go sideways on this level, is it good time enter on this level or wait for few more days.

neo1599

Hi Balraj,

I know that your question is not addressed to me, even then I would like to give my opinion. It is not stock specific, punj lloyd in this case:

When the markets have been trading in range for some time, the best idea is to watch the stocks that you want to enter in conjunction with the broader index. If the index is at the high point of the range and the stock looks a screaming buy, wait, watch if the index breaks out of the range. If the market breaks out then buy the stock and watch the trade mature.

Otherwise just play the range wait for the NIFTY/BSE get to the lower levels of the range and pick up the stock you wanted to buy and watch the index rise. If you have done your homework right and chosen a stock which follows the direction of the market then you will make money. This stock may not be the one that you are looking to accumilate. The money that you make from these kind of trades can be siphoned off to the stock that you have a longer term view on.

I realise there are 101 ways to make money. The above mentioned is what I prefer to increase my holdings and keep an inflow of money.

Neo :)