My picks with rationale

mangup

mangup - Yes just to correct a little bit I use 18 day to only see if the stock is not overbought. If a stock is too far up from 18 day average I prefer not to enter as per my discipline. Rest all are correct interpretations.

As far as MA setup is concerned I only use them to confirm breakouts and pattern maturity.
Hi Insider,

Can u pl explain with some eg on the chart this MA croosover trades?

saivenkat

Long term investment pick: A buying in Dip Candidate: BOMBAY DYEING:

My strategy: divide the amount allocated into four parts .. buying in dips using the fall generated like that of today..

First buy around: 112
Second around : 97 to 103 zone

Third around : 80 lvls

Fourth around : 68 lvls ( not market in chart)

ps: I hope Insider bro wont mind these intrusions created by me in form of my charts..

insider

Long term investment pick: A buying in Dip Candidate: BOMBAY DYEING:

My strategy: divide the amount allocated into four parts .. buying in dips using the fall generated like that of today..

First buy around: 112
Second around : 97 to 103 zone

Third around : 80 lvls

Fourth around : 68 lvls ( not market in chart)

ps: I hope Insider bro wont mind these intrusions created by me in form of my charts..
Brilliant analysis. I have been suffering with fever for last few days and hence could not update anything. I will have a look today and see if there are any opportunities.

I am accumulating Panasonic Carbon.

Reasons:

* Good growth
* Great margins
* Margins expansion
* Div Yld of more than 2%
* 1 year FW PE of 12.7

insider

I am going to trade IL&FS Transport Network next. Stock is currently trading at 106. And has been resilient throughout the correction phase. Based on weekly chart analysis if the stock remains in the current uptrend frame it should reach a target of 150 over a medium term. With stoploss of 99 the stock should be bought at every decline till it remains in the strong uptrend.

Last edited: