My picks with rationale

saivenkat

Your Swing trading picks are best analysed..one of the quality threads i have seen..

But then... at the same time so very sad.. when i see you less frequently active here.. HOping that you would make frequent updates here..

Book marked this thread..:thumb:

insider

Your Swing trading picks are best analysed..one of the quality threads i have seen..

But then... at the same time so very sad.. when i see you less frequently active here.. HOping that you would make frequent updates here..

Book marked this thread..:thumb:
Thanks a lot. I will try my best to be as frequent as possible. Since I am into analysis, broking as well as wealth management I get very little time. I have now cut down my commitment on broking and hence might find more time.

insider

On weekly chart there is a bullish formation. The Nifty is making higher tops and bottoms on weekly charts since June.

The bullish crossover of longer term moving averages confirmed that Nifty is all set to test higher levels. However there is one major concern that needs to be kept in mind - There is a huge supply line on weekly charts between 6182 and 6340. That needs to be broken decisively and sustained. Once that is achieved we can safely say 2013 is going to be a good year.

On weekly chart there is a bullish formation. The Nifty is making higher tops and bottoms on weekly charts since June.

The bullish crossover of longer term moving averages confirmed that Nifty is all set to test higher levels. However there is one major concern that needs to be kept in mind - There is a huge supply line on weekly charts between 6182 and 6340. That needs to be broken decisively and sustained. Once that is achieved we can safely say 2013 is going to be a good year.
So, if one is looking to buy Nifty for long term, what entry and SL points would you recommend ?

insider

Our next pick for medium term would be Vakrangee software. The stock has been in an uptrend for 2-3 years now. Now it has formed a bullish flag pattern at current levels. The stock should be bought with a stoploss at 52. CMP - 59. Target - 77.

insider

Biocon has formed a Head and Shoulders pattern on weekly charts. The stocks look all set to reverse its downward sideways movement. Buy at CMP - 291 with a stoploss at 260. Target - 390+.