My picks with rationale

insider

I am going to trade IL&FS Transport Network next. Stock is currently trading at 106. And has been resilient throughout the correction phase. Based on weekly chart analysis if the stock remains in the current uptrend frame it should reach a target of 150 over a medium term. With stoploss of 99 the stock should be bought at every decline till it remains in the strong uptrend.

The stock has now given a breakout above 107 now currently trading at 112. Use any declines to 108 to add more positions with a revised stoploss of 102.

insider

On 4th Jan I have purchased EKC at 34.5 with a stoploss of 31 and GNFC at 227 with stoploss of 209. I will post the charts of both the companies. EKC is looking very good on long term charts with clear sign of trend change. GNFC has broken out of 210-224 range with volumes and if it keeps sustaining trailing SL I expect it should go upto 290-300 range in medium term

insider

Since this is a new portfolio I am building for one of the low networth clients, the holdings are been spread and currently stand as follows:

800 IL&FS at average cost of 103.5
1000 EKC at cost of 34.5
400 GNFC at cost of 226

insider

I would next buy Shilpi Cable at 220 with a stoploss of 204. Stock has given a breakout after 4 months tight range consolidation. Looks set to be a multibagger.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Results this week: From Moneycontrol:

The flow of results announcement was bit slow due to Diwali holiday in the week gone by but in the coming week, about 182 companies (as per BSE data) will release their earnings for the quarter ended September 2017. Major ones among them would be Infosys, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, Maruti Suzuki, IOC, ITC, HCL Technologies, ONGC, HUL, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Asian Paints, Ambuja Cements, ABB India, Zee Entertainment, L&T Finance, M&M Financial, Mindtree, RBL Bank, Biocon, Jubilant Foodworks, Canara Bank, Adani Transmission and Bharat Financial.