My picks with rationale

insider

Hi,
I am new to stock marketing.......You told earlier in your post that Sobha developers can be a good bargain.....So when it crossed over the resistance with high volumes i thought the trend is going to sustain....Can you please tell me if its just a consolidation that is happening now?

I think the chart that you have pasted here is the weekly chart. Yes after a breakout generally it is the tendency of the stock to get near the pattern from where it has broken out. Sobha is doing just that. But given the pattern, in my opinion it should attract buying again.

insider

I have gone through your blog 2......Does suzlon and cairn india have enough volumes to sustain an uptrend?
Thanks for giving your precious time.Cairn - Pattern looks good although higher volumes wud have been preferrable. But if you compare with the average volumes that this stock was attracting volumes have increased over the past week. Also on Monday stock saw a much higher volume.
Suzlon- As far as this stock is concerned I have stated that it is yet to come out of pattern, but given the evidence that I have gathered it seems the stock is all set to stage a breakout just as Pratibha did on Monday. Again my friend technical analysis is opinion based. The selling seem to have subsided and the stock is attracting decent volumes on updays.

Insider
vsinsider.blogspot.com

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the replies......I'm new to stock marketing and i'm learning.......So when i saw your analysis, i felt like i would raise my doubts......more knowledge you can acquire from experienced persons rather than from books, i feel like.....would you mind answering me if i ask my doubts again?
And as for the sobha developers, the chart i gave was a daily chart for three months duration.....i think the price has decreased again today.....i have to go through the chart....

insider

Thanks a lot for the replies......I'm new to stock marketing and i'm learning.......So when i saw your analysis, i felt like i would raise my doubts......more knowledge you can acquire from experienced persons rather than from books, i feel like.....would you mind answering me if i ask my doubts again?
And as for the sobha developers, the chart i gave was a daily chart for three months duration.....i think the price has decreased again today.....i have to go through the chart....
I would love to interact on the recommendations that I post or any other post. I would surely like to reply. You can also post any difference of opinion if you have. You can post here or even in my blog. One way to know that a blog has been updated is to "follow" it. You simply have to press button "follow" in the blog (left hand side) and then provide your email.

Insider
vsinsider.blogspot.com

3 month chart for sobha devlopers with today's data included.....it declined 12rs today.....what is the inference insider?......i cnt clearly interpret....cn you help me?

I have also the chart of unity infra from an analyst......Can you please tell me how they calculated the resistance levels at 380 and 393?

As i have seen from today's prices it has clearly bounced back from this resistance level....

insider

3 month chart for sobha devlopers with today's data included.....it declined 12rs today.....what is the inference insider?......i cnt clearly interpret....cn you help me?

Although a long black canldestick is a bearish sign, but still the price movement is in accordance with our expectation. The stock is returning near its pattern. From here the selling pressure should subside. That is why I stated that the remaining corpus should be invested near 225 -230 levels. Patience always pays. :). 205 is the stploss level if things go horribly wrong. That is why we should always enter a stock with discipline and not with greed so that we have maximum confidence. If we had entered the entire corpus ta 250 we would have been very edgy today hence allowing mistalkes to happen.

Insider
vsinsider.blogspot.com

insider

I have also the chart of unity infra from an analyst......Can you please tell me how they calculated the resistance levels at 380 and 393?

As i have seen from today's prices it has clearly bounced back from this resistance level....
It is very difficult to say how somebody else has drawn the resistance levels but I can see that there is a 3 month channel that has formed. If you join the highs which is a very basic method of knowing the resitance it is at around 380-83 levels.

Last edited: