My picks with rationale

insider

Hi,
I will be posting my picks based on technical and chart anlysis with rationale so that you can verify and act accordingly.

My todays pick is Gateway Distriparks Limited. On weekly basis there was a moving average crossover and Piercing pattern at 80 levels. Thereafter the stock rallied to 100 levels again giving a pullback to 90 levels where there was a Doji and sharp move up again. Also the osciallators have turned positive. Stock warrants an accumulation upto 95 levels on part basis.
On daily charts the stock has formed adouble bottom at 85 levels again gave a move towards 87 and bounced again to form 3 Advancing soldiers. The stock should first move up t0 115-120 levels where you should book 40% profits.
Overall recommendation. Accumulate upto 95 levels with a stop at 85.

Last edited:

insider

The next pick from my side is Sobha Developers.
On daily charts if you see the stock has broken out of symmetrical triangle which it has made between 200 and 260 accompanied with huge volumes. The stock is currently trading at 243 levels. Invest 25% of the corpus at CMP. Wait for pullback to 225-230 levels. There you can invest the remaining corpus with stoploss at 205 level. First target is 315. Once it takes that out the stock will gain huge momentum.
On weekly charts the stock moved from 75 to 240 levels without meaningful correction. From there it has given 38% retracement and has started upmove again. This is a very bullish signal. Also the volumes have increased.

For viewing the chart that I have analysed refer
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41904577@N08/3858049835/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41904577@N08/3858049845/

Hi,
I am new to stock marketing.......You told earlier in your post that Sobha developers can be a good bargain.....So when it crossed over the resistance with high volumes i thought the trend is going to sustain....Can you please tell me if its just a consolidation that is happening now?