My Option Paper Trading Diary

As I feel still there is possibility of upside
I buy in paper 20L 11000 CE Jan 2019 @ Rs.76
Profit Target = Rs 10000
Hence Sell price target = 76 + 10000/1500 = 82.7 (say 84)
Hence, I am giving an AMO sell order @84

manny.here

Good going. But it better to try realtime with 1 lot in market than paper trading 10 lots.

I have done and found paper trading does helps. But there is huge difference like seeing a cyclone in TV and being in a cyclone.

You can try for a week and definitely you will have a different experience. You are missing all the emotions while paper trading.

Good going. But it better to try realtime with 1 lot in market than paper trading 10 lots.

I have done and found paper trading does helps. But there is huge difference like seeing a cyclone in TV and being in a cyclone.

You can try for a week and definitely you will have a different experience. You are missing all the emotions while paper trading.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will start it from Monday with 1 Lot or 2 L (Rs, 12000- 15000 investment) and I will continue my paper trade with 10L or 20L (rs 1.20 lacs to 1.5 lacs investment).
Actually my plan is to convert my paper trade into real trade.

I wish to inform that When I started real trading, I also started to get Loss. and I have lost total of Rs.30000 till now. I took a break. But I am planning to start again and No paper trading...only real trading...I will try try and try untill I succeed. Lets see..I will not not reveal my real trade Live. But I will update about my progress till I feel I have got my strategy and then bye bye to all of you as I will be busy in implementing my strategy..LOL...
Sorry for the Rant but I am really disappointed about my LOSS..
So much to learn..it is damn Difficult...

From Monday onwards I will restart my Real Trade Diary.
My Initial Capital = Rs. 30000
Maximum investment in a single trade = Rs. 15000
Minimum Trade = 1 Lot
Maximum Trade = 4 Lot
Only Nifty weekly Option. Expiry day only 1-2 lot.
There will be no SL in my trade. I am ready to loose rs. 15000 in the worst scenario. Two such consecutive day and I am finished.

Last edited:
I am not very sure about the direction. But I feel, If I buy Put I may get profit. But as I am cautious and I wish to start today, I decided to keep it the minimum i.e only 1 Lot
Hence, My trade today: Bought 1 Lot NIFTY 26th Dec 19 Put 12300 @ Rs. 50

Sold @ Rs. 55
Hence, Profit = 5 X 75 = 375
After brokerage etc =Rs. 300
Hence, Current Capital = 30300
Gain = 1% over the initial capital

Last edited: