My nifty F&O trade dairy - special

Hi Team,

Past 6 days, i am doing nifty f&O and stopped stocks trading. Here I will try to update my day 2 day experience.
YOu may say " humm! so what?". Special is I am begging every day fish, instead of learning how to fish.
That means using paid tips.:clapping:

I will try to post odin mtm screen or copy paste MTM.

My investment 56 thousand ( 2 lot nifty) with RKGLOBAL.NET ( thanks to this forums, where i got info about rkglobal)

Let see my style of begging :)))) :lol:

Today I did guff up and lost 7,000 but learnt costly lessons. Purely my mistake not paid tips providers. I am sharing if any one using tips providers.

1.Strictly follow paid tips provider call. Never use own brain ( if it is half knowledge) and listen emotions. Even never execute trade above/below calls with 1 paise variation also.

2.Follow SL and do reverse trade if your paid tips provider suggests. if SL hit forget about that call. if you keep worrying it will kill other good call.

3.NEVER EVER average trades if you are following paid tips providers.

today i made above errors @ 7,000/- lose.

Click to enlarge

its good not to trade on tips. but tips have logic that wen so many person are earning by applying their own brain consistently then why other person following him will not earn. then there is choice using ur brain and giving some time to learn ta and system or follow a system which u think is best. actually we are paying for that system developer who wud have decades of experience in market. it s ok i our dy to day life this happens. all services are paid u need not to be master of that .:clap: