My Missed Trades

Hello Guys,
After taking inspiration from others, With pleasure I am opening this thread. Here I wish to post the trades which I missed, exited early or made blunder.
Objective is to learn from you guys where I made mistake, what would have been better exit/entry.

To start with, Following is my today's trade list. Yesterday at market closing I bought six lots of Nifty 11000CE at Rs.11.70.
Today when market opened 40+ point, I place stop at Rs 10.75 when spot price was at 12.75. Later in the market you know what happened. it touched 300 just minutes ago.

1568961351940.png

MSN1979

Hello Guys,
After taking inspiration from others, With pleasure I am opening this thread. Here I wish to post the trades which I missed, exited early or made blunder.
Objective is to learn from you guys where I made mistake, what would have been better exit/entry.

To start with, Following is my today's trade list. Yesterday at market closing I bought six lots of Nifty 11000CE at Rs.11.70.
Today when market opened 40+ point, I place stop at Rs 10.75 when spot price was at 12.75. Later in the market you know what happened. it touched 300 just minutes ago.

View attachment 37671
I bet you are spending your weekend at Taj mahal Hotel

kingkrunal

Hello Guys,

View attachment 37671
nothing u can do here... this kind of events are rare and the good thing is u stick to your plan .. that will take you far in trading then thinking to improve on missed chance of profit.. think what you would feel if you were on the other side of this ? Like saved from huge loss ... :)

Today I entered ITC at the top around 260, and my stop hit. I took this entry due to FOMO.
Another entry in ICICI, i was riding on good profit until my TSL hit by sudden down spike.
1569254337358.png

Today my entry in Axis bank was miscalculated. First I got good quick scalps in ICICI and Reliance. Based on that without thinking for a second, I entered in Axis on impulse at 732. However on 100 qty my stop of 4 Rs, hit. However I slowly watched ans steadily was back in the game.
1569307953614.png

Done for the day.

anildnr

276-09-19

In the morning within one hour I had 850 Rs profit. But could not control emotions. Over traded. Ended in green but I think taxes and charges will be more.

View attachment 37776
But till the time you are discipline with ur trades and ur trades are in ur control..there is no question of over trading .

But problem comes when our greed and over confidence after earning profits in early hours costs a lot.
I experienced it many times...

Anyway all the best

27-09-19

Big loss today. In the morning with few minutes of three positions, it showd me 700 Rs profit but due to greed and overconfidence kept the positions for longer time.

1) Had to exit HDFC cut to cut as I became impatient.
2) REC trade was big mistake, jumped in in first 15m candle. should have waited to confirm the trend. But then many opportunities are wasted in first 15m candle if we wait. any solution?
3) Indus was also a drag, should have cut the position early.

1569580394027.png