My Live Trade Executions for 2% Daily Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for educational purpose only and to maintain record for my self trading.In this thread i will trade live in Nifty Option with target to generate 2% growth of portfolio on daily basis.

Some Basic Rules I follows for my trading are :-

Growth Target Per Day : +2% (Minimum)
Trade Style : Purely Intraday ( Trade will be exited max by 3.05 pm in all conditions)
Trade Quantity : 5000
Statring Portfolio : 5 lk
Daily Profit Target : Rs 10000.00 (Minimum)

SING IS KING
Naa to mera kal tha kuch bhi,
Naa to mera ab hai kuch bhi,
Ek bass dil tha,
Ab to wo bhi kisi ko de daala..
Do let us know how it goes. Option trades with 2% targets cool o_O
options are not like day job where u expect to make 2% daily . There will be losses
any plan for Stop loss ? or how many trader per day will u make ? .. just saying

if i was you and only 2% is target then nifty futures will be my choice... again it;s my thinking only.

when u do option bussiness think all is gone already and then trade :)

Dax Devil

This thread is for educational purpose only and to maintain record for my self trading.In this thread i will trade live in Nifty Option with target to generate 2% growth of portfolio on daily basis.

Some Basic Rules I follows for my trading are :-

Growth Target Per Day : +2% (Minimum)
Trade Style : Purely Intraday ( Trade will be exited max by 3.05 pm in all conditions)
Trade Quantity : 5000
Statring Portfolio : 5 lk
Daily Profit Target : Rs 10000.00 (Minimum)
I guess you forgot to add 2 rules which have at par probability of turning up on daily basis as your first and last rule:
Drawdown limit per day: +/- 1% (max)
Daily Loss Limit : 5000.00 (max)

Otherwise 10k daily on 500k equity means the account would be doubled every 2 months. 6 times a year. Year after year after year, riding on the runaway train of compounding, qualifying you to be counted among the richest market wizards in no time - if not among the Forbes list of the world's richest.

Good luck, friend.

Thanks guys for your beautiful comments but lets add information that can help people also I love researching we iitians loves to use our mind to break records :) ..... i am practicaly doing this growth for last two month in my live account .This area is an learning area where i will try to share all my eleven years of experience and live trading to help as many i can. I want to keep my words limited so when we start trading i will tell how to keep portfolio extremely safe and grow it consistently with the desired rate.... Thanks again

alroyraj

Hi Mohit,
Wish you all the best. Am interested in tracking your progress in this thread. So far you haven't mentioned the instrument but I guess it is equity since it has more scope for consistent. No problems of options decay and Vic in case of options and margin requirements in case of futures to stop you from logging the daily 2% gain. :)

XRAY27

Portfolio - 10 lac
Trade Size - 10000 * 135.50 = 13 Lac 55 Thousand :confused:
Does your broker provide leverage to trade options ?
Jagan !! i want to know the broker !!! who is providing leverage to options !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.