My Live Trade Executions for 2% Daily Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajeetsingh

Trade1 Booking
Book profit in 10000 Qty.of Nifty 8500 Call at market price of 137.50 right now at 12:21 pm. Profit of 10000*4.5=45000 generated on investment of 13.3 lk with ROI of 3.38% in 54 Mins.
Bro, you are not considering govt. charges or taxes of around 1900 and brokerages as per your plan so profit must be lesser than that.

Bro, you are not considering govt. charges or taxes of around 1900 and brokerages as per your plan so profit must be lesser than that.
My Brokerage is 20Rs per order (Buy) and 20 Rs per order (Sell) apart from it Service Tax on Brokerage and STT combines to be around 350 to 450 usualy on my every trade so if MTM is 45000 actual profit bankable is around Rs 44500.00 for exact profit which is bankable i have to check my ledger.....i will do one thing once a week probably on saturday will post actual bankable profit from my trading ledger

DSM

Just great Mohit!!!

Appreciate as you you have been clear and specific about your entry level, time, qty, SL and exit - instead of blowing some hot air such as 'bought a large qty of options' and made a 000,000 level of profit as usually is the norm in some threads. Now only need to see a level of consistency to know that the methodology is workable in the long run.

Just a bit of caution - as you mentioned that you can show your trades on Teamviewer. It's not necessary. Just focus on your trade and then on the thread and as you are placing your entries and exits in real time, so that is not required (for your own good) in my view.

Good luck.

Trade1 Booking

Book profit in 10000 Qty.of Nifty 8500 Call at market price of 137.50 right now at 12:21 pm. Profit of 10000*4.5=45000 generated on investment of 13.3 lk with ROI of 3.38% in 54 Mins.

My Brokerage is 20Rs per order (Buy) and 20 Rs per order (Sell) apart from it Service Tax on Brokerage and STT combines to be around 350 to 450 usualy on my every trade so if MTM is 45000 actual profit bankable is around Rs 44500.00 for exact profit which is bankable i have to check my ledger.....i will do one thing once a week probably on saturday will post actual bankable profit from my trading ledger
The biggest charge is the Transaction charge. Do take a look at your contract note and let us know the net profit.

Zerodha brokerage calculator shows Rs. 1919 as expense + stamp duty for your state, of course.

cinderblock

Just great Mohit!!!

Appreciate as you you have been clear and specific about your entry level, time, qty, SL and exit - instead of blowing some hot air such as 'bought a large qty of options' and made a 000,000 level of profit as usually is the norm in some threads. .
Agree. You will see dime a dozen "bought here", "sold there" kind of posts after the event. But few have the guts to post trades and S/L while trade is on. So Kudos for that!

Hope the OP posts his losses (if any) as enthusiastically as he posts his wins and not stop posting after couple of losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.