My Live Trade Executions for 2% Daily Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUCHU_2500

Yes it provides leverage for buying we need to pay 70 Rs instead of 100 Rs for covered orders protected with sl but a right quoted point as most of the brokers dont provide leverage so from now on lets keep calculations without leverage.
PLS, GIVE YOUR BROKER's NAME.......

Its all about virtual trade for learning purpose, hence no broker required - am I right mohit singh ?
Otherwise he trade from his own account and he has deep pocket.

Previously people gave weekly monthly targets. Now they are giving targets in minutes :confused:.
Hope St Da come and get this holy grail system for us. ;)

Trading Successfuly is 10% About Information and 90% About its Perfect Execution

Practicaly speaking trading successfully is 10% about information and 90% about its executions (Like Trading Psycology , Speed and Accuracy of Executions, Reducing Expences , Trade Management e.t.c).So over here we will share and learn how to use information and execute it with perfection to generate consistent rate of growth with complete protection.

Trade i provide here are first executed live in my own trading account and then posted to open the learning doors, to see my live trading account you can inform me i will share my screen via team viewer and show the live trading account but can do that only between 6.00 to 6.30 pm.

kainiteh

To be frank, my setup pay of 1/30th of your profit ratio and green but nothing to compare with.... but we are individual happy to end in green trading.... we all are struggle to be green in the end... :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.