My JUMBO-COMBO --- A SAFE WAY

jahan

Hi, one clearfication, please post the reason of taking trade, i.e. why you go long on one script and short on other script?
Hello,

This type of Trading is called pair trading....In the same sector/high correlation pair a trader has to choose two scrips and have to go opposite in trading.....i.e one short and another long....this type of approach is little bit dangerous...but trader think that its safe way...its depends upon trader and choosing pair.....i don't know how he is picking/reason behind picking particular pair.....if he is in loss he keep holding his pairs until the result gets positive.....and one more thing he is updating his trades lately.....as usual there is always doubt in ones mind that he is showing only profitable trades(we need to think other side also bcoz he has to exectute his orders this also causes some delay).......................other thing is suddenly a member comes and says iam only here for maintaining record thats why updating.....it sometimes look like trick and making other member's curious/attract to his method....enjoying like suspense thriller movie.........

........as i know there is no perfect method/safe method which guarantee u success on each trade. u have to take losses as part of the business in order to success.whatever is happend to his trades... there is equal probability of happening opposite.

so don't be so curious.....find ur own method of trading which suits ur own phsycology and ur risk parameters.there is no secret in this business.

let him do his own journal maintaining here...if his intentions r good we will see part1 and part2 and...so on with thread name jumo-combo attached....else he will disappear as so many did previously.

these writeup is not intended to harm/criticize anybody's thoughts/whatever....so take it in good spirit.

Regards,

Last edited:
Any specific reason for taking position after 3.25pm?
Reason is simple... all the backtests and trials are made based on eod ltp's

so for the best results i have to enter near closing only.

Today entered in

long coalindia fut one lot @ 284.50

short jindalsteel fut one lot @ 254.75

forgot to update

Last edited: