My Journey In Technical Analysis

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Single lot trading BNF weekly option( june series), with full qty in intra (BNF) /swing/poitional (NF,BNF)...had spent time in forum,but adding qty increase in BNF option will happen in July series ,june series was good in BNF option trading, same qty in Fut due to jhand june series :mad:, two systems are separate ,now 4 trading ways so weekly visit to TJ is much better,...:) ...
Or aftermarket hours will be fine

niftytaurus

Single lot trading BNF weekly option( june series), with full qty in intra (BNF) /swing/poitional (NF,BNF)...had spent time in forum,but adding qty increase in BNF option will happen in July series ,june series was good in BNF option trading, same qty in Fut due to jhand june series :mad:, two systems are separate ,now 4 trading ways so weekly visit to TJ is much better,...:) ...
Hi Xray Bhai
there are very few good traders like you in forum.Your experiences help us all.If you are busy, please come after market hours.
thanks

praveen98

Options (weekly ) My Observations for intraday ,based on BPB (Break out and pull back,Mechanical setup)

5. Trading Option basing on fut chart.

6.Volume divergence, NR4,NR7..are high probability days ...and Options Momentum is good..

Still just traded this series...so cannot comment of volatile moves,but that is part of the market
Hello XRay Bro,
I would like to know how you are executing the trades in real time ? You are calculating Option entry prices at desired pull back level and placing the order (or) using any other "tool" to place the order when the BNF reaches your desired price level...Just curious to know how you are executing the trade.
All the Best for JUL option trades in particular and all other method trades in general.

XRAY27

Or aftermarket hours will be fine
I will try it for sure,with 4 models I trade,during market hours it’s bit difficult..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

XRAY27

Hi Xray Bhai
there are very few good traders like you in forum.Your experiences help us all.If you are busy, please come after market hours.
thanks

hi Xray Bro
In intraday, BNF & Intraday option trading, Can you please post a chart?
Whats your money management..? its based on Percantage of capital?
thanks
NT bro,off course,there are many traders,in TJ,with good trading knowledge,I will try after market hours

My trading method is based on Market profile as per my old thread,two areas of trade are POC and VA’S..with pull back,nothing special ,which is mechanical way.i have posted it many times..ref post 444 example..

Last edited:

XRAY27

Hello XRay Bro,
I would like to know how you are executing the trades in real time ? You are calculating Option entry prices at desired pull back level and placing the order (or) using any other "tool" to place the order when the BNF reaches your desired price level...Just curious to know how you are executing the trade.
All the Best for JUL option trades in particular and all other method trades in general.
Usual entry at POC and VA’s,nothing special,there is no such tool available,after fut signal I enter option..nothing special,I’m just one month old trader in weekly options,let me see for 6 months

XRAY27

pls some chart post xray sirji for POC level and VA's level
Ref my #444 post..also ref MP thread for complete concept...

XRAY27

The four trading fears

95% of the trading errors you are likely to make will stem from your attitudes about being

1.Wrong

2.Losing money

3.Missing out

4.Leaving money on the table

Main factor for this psychological trauma is discretionary trading or Mechanical system which is not properly tested

Last edited: