My Journey In Technical Analysis

XRAY27

Among the three setups,Break out,Break out failure,and pull back,I have limited my trading to Pull back trades in intra &its almost 1 per day in intra,it’s addressed slippage to large extent for swing/positional breakout can be done as role of slippage is much more limited

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VJAY

Among the three setups,Break out,Break out failure,and pull back,I have limited my trading to Pull back trades in intra &its almost 1 per day in intra,it’s addressed slippage to large extent for swing/positional breakout can be done as role of slippage is much more limited

Dear xray bro,
Good to see you now look pb trades only...what are the entry serups you using in pullbacks?post one example chart...i too working the same still not finalise tbe entry setups

VJAY

Last edited:

XRAY27

Dear xray bro,
Good to see you now look pb trades only...what are the entry serups you using in pullbacks?post one example chart...i too working the same still not finalise tbe entry setups
Same old MP and D&S..nothing new..defining an PB is important, BO i won't do and i will do only PB...
V.png

Last edited:

XRAY27

Few Points ..If price opened below VAL and trade for 30 mins then its bearish reverse for bullish , define the trend with in your method and trade (not using MP terminology ) ....my whole point is to limit slippage to 10 points ..

Last edited:

XRAY27

June series was critical if ends in loss, then first time scale down will start from July series..FY 2018-19 saw qty scaling by four times...in all three (intra/swing/positional)..baba market telling position size is key..

Last edited:

iwillwin

June series was critical if ends in loss, then first time scale down will start from July series..FY 2018-19 saw qty scaling by four times...in all three (intra/swing/positional)

Bro did you mean fy2018-19 u increased your quantity by 4 times....and if June month is bad, u will plan to reduce quantity

iwillwin

Do you take into account where we are at index levels like if we already have 7-8 percentage trending move in index.... subsequent consolidation phase reduce quantity....like that...any thing discretionary for quantity