My Journey In Technical Analysis

XRAY27

XRAY27

Reactive Nature is most important trait a system trader has to develop,especially trend trader can cry for loss trades ,but have to be reactive and follow his system, there are more then 4 months of non performance in swing segment most frustrating month is Feb series ,but this month BNF is running with 2000 pts ,never think that trend trading is easy, it needs lot of psy drill ,other wise we will end in system hopping !!!,does this is secret method..no every thing was discussed in MP thread...

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Remembering the following:
"Difficult to give a generalised answer to this as the monthly/ annual returns will depend on many variables such as how well the markets are trending,trader’s expertise,choppiness of the market etc .But if one is consistently profitable in 9 months out of 12, he is amongst top 30 % of the traders,if he makes over 30 % on his capital in a year,he is in top 10% ,with over 60% he is in top 5 % and with over 100% he is in top 2 % of the trader universe.....and best in this universe make over 300% but every batsman cannot be Sachin Tendulkar....can he ?

I have always considered consistency over a long period very important.If one makes 30-60 % on his capital he is going to be rich soon.Also as the capital increases,maintaining the returns % is very difficult...making 60 % on Rs 10 Lakhs capital is a different game than making even 30 % @ on Rs 2 Cr capital.........trading should be fun and enjoyable activity which is also profitable.It helps us compete against our own self...

Smart_trade"

You are a great trader, happy I am...
You are in top 2%

XRAY27

Vivek Bhai, Just have a read on quantitative Trading ,Then you will get many answers, getting same return is possible on example of 2 cr also, provided it is Mechanical system which passed stress test ,many years are burnt for swing trading faced many Ah movements ,used to run away once hit by black swan ,dancing was between add on and all in as mode of entry ,finally settled with all in , still my capital is not in that 2 cr ,so cannot comment on that, but words of ST da is always from experience...

Last edited:

XRAY27

XRAY27

Dear Xray bro,
you showed result in % vice ...is it means for intra (103%)you doubled your cap this month?
Sorry bro !!! This is not for month,but for Financial Year 2018-19..

VJAY

Sorry bro !!! This is not for month,but for Financial Year 2018-19..
ahh ok ...no sorry bro...I have to say sorry to not checked header of results:D...sorry for my ignorance:cool: