My IntradayView and short term possibilities

Dearest traderji and all other respected members,
A overall bad day of trading(good for those who short sold).NIFTY down 24 points ,clsing at 2007.The overall volume tradedd is very thin,and the entire atmosphere is of uncertainity.
Even though the market gossip is turning out to be true(NIFTY can come as low as
1950 ,--an extreme worst case possibility),But still I stick to my views of range bound market,for this weeks trade(with my assumtions of the NIFTY to be around 2050-2060 level----very bold decision to stick to under the present circumstances---defying all losic---but---its just that uncanny feeling).

ANyway,some of u at least ,as per my recomendations ,have got the stated stocks at the specified level(if not at a better level too!!)---TISCO,DIVIS LAB,ICICI,TATATELE---

RELIENCE INFRA moved up from yesterday's mamoth downfall close,today closing at 141.65 level.I am quiet optimist about my target.
Check out if u can get BOMBAY DYEING at 330 level(todays close-338).U will obviously get a price of around 350 to exit.
ESSAR STEEL rose by 7%.Trade on it at ur own risk.

Hope,u trade cautiously tomorrow,buying good quality stocks at the lowest levels.
Have a good trading day tomorrow.
joy_mitali

sh50

Dearest Joy,

You sound very confident in your recommendations. Nobody can expect you to give reasoning for so many recommendations but one wonders whether you are one of those lucky characters who has a good nose(gut feel) for shares or do you you depend on Technicals or both. I tried day trading for the first three months of this year but gave up. I have come to the conclusion better to stick to nifty without encumberences of day, swing , position. You must be really good to be able to dabble in so many stocks at the same time.
Like you, in many stocks I too tried to dabble
But since the stocks or the market is hardly stable
I found TA in day trading grossly unreliable
With or without TA, day trading at least deserves only one label
It is nothing but a gamble
Any success in that seems more like a fable
From your recommendations, you seem quite capable
Hope you will share some secrets to enable(us)

Just joking but honestly any sucesss in daytrading deserves a special mention.

Dearest traderji and all other respected members,
Today I consider myself bit elevated, getting a compliment from a knowledgable person like sh50.Those of u who do not know him, plz try to to go through his postings of TA(the other great names being Traderji himself,CreditViolet,Swingtrader,to mention a few).

Regarding my strategies of short term trading,it is very simple:do ur homeworks regularly, and be spiritual .

To all my viewers, I put a request again ,to give it an unbiased thought, regarding
the matter of sharing a small part of their profit making trades for the benefit of mankind(see my column in Spirituality and Stockmarket). For the collection of money,I think the best person whom we can hopefully all believe,is the creator of the forum himself,(Traderji),with a proper monitering by other seniors of the forum.Another person whose suggestions would be of immense value,and on whom , I (and all of us probably) can definitely believe is Mr.B.B.Chawla,a very senior personality associated with the Tribal upliftment project of our country, in Ghatsila.(I am prevelidged to work under his guidence too).
Believe me ,if u all can really do this seva,u will obviously be in a much better frame of mind,and carry on ur tradings much more profitably(Obviously doing every day's homework,with proper understanding of TA is a must:I am a newbee in this aspect but soon aspire to become a pro).

There is another important word ,Ifeel ,I must say.This forum,being an OpenSource Project in the truest sense, has brought all of us together(Thanks again to Traderji)
All open source projects require finance for their sustanance.We all must give it a proper thought on how we can all help Traderji,and make it a much better platform
for carrying forward the message of peace,harmony and of course our own profitability.
The contributions can be hopefully even a small amount,(as low as Re.1 to as high as individual's heart wishes,deepending on his profitability of the forum contents.(One is himself the best judge.)But then it must not be ever made mandatory(As per as my opinion),and deprive all other newbees like me.

Now ,finally coming back to business:
Trade cautiously today.
Hope ,u all have a good trading day,today.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Dearest traderji andall respected seniors,
NIFTY closed at 2025,maintaining yesterdays level.In the morning it started with a bullish note, but then crumbled due to profitbooking,shifting in the redfor a sufficient time before catching back yesterdays level..Tomorrow will also be a volatile day,with a closing on a probable bullish note.

Tomorrow keep an eye on Mysore Cement and HLL.HLL at todays close of 134.95(up 1.9%) will be a good buy at around 133-134,expecting a price band of 150 in a mnth.
Mysore cement closing today at 24.1(high 24.9,low-23.6) has a prospect of reaching
26 by this mth.
GLENMARK PHARMA can be an interesting stk used for day trading,withen a price band of 292-305(Short selling not permittd )
Also TISCO withen a price band of 376 to 386 will be a good intraday trade
Best of luck for tomorrow.
Have a good trading day.
Regards
joy_mitali

Dearest Traderji and all other respected seniors,

This week has seen an undulating volatility in the pulsating market mood prior to the INFY results.
And the sombre results of INFOSYS which came on a holiday(THURSDAY) cumulated with the tentative agitation in the U.S. market,led to the Friday market landslide which resulted in the erosion of a significant chunk of the national wealth.

But one good thing that has been done through this bearishness,is that, it has opened the true picture of Indian economy,and has led to a proper valuation of all the market scripts,some of which had attained a lot of fancy prices,during the bullish phase in the past few months.

An interesting observation which I percived,in this lack lustre Friday market,was that, while many a stocks completely crumbled down(7-12%),withen a short time of the market opening,there were some others which went down but not to that significant extent(1-2.5%),while there were still a few others,which showed a completely opposite trend,and increased significantly.

Now the question that comes to the the mind,is that ,does the result of Infosys ,a sole guiding factor, for the modulation of the entire Indian economy/stock market?If this is true ,then I do not forsee a good future of the market in the coming months.

The TCS results are also due.If it also gives a negative impression(the probablityof which do exist),then the matket can further go down by 25 - 30 points(NSE),but probably not more than that.And then there will properly emerge a true picture of the actual valuation of most of the stocks.

Some of the stocks which behaved in the opposite trend on Friday were :ABB,Finolex Cables, Siemens ,Vindhya Telelin, Dishman Pharma,Torrent Pharma,Nicholas Piramal,Bhansali Eng ,Acrow India,Everest Ind , TV 18 , Geodesic ,VXL Inst. ,etc.

Some of the stocks which has fallen significantly and has come to an attractive level(as per my

opinion and my favourities for Monday)are:
Stock Close Prev.Close. %change
SAIL 58.7 62.55 -6.16%
TISCO 366.25 381.00 - 3.87 %
NDTV 164.60 186.60 -11.79%
Pritish Nandy 53.25 55.60 -4.23 %
K Sera Sera 76.55 82.50 -7.21%
Divis Labs 987.35 1,042.55 -5.29%
Uttam Galva 59.75 62.55 -4.48%

Hope its a good trading day for all of u tomororrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Dearest traderji and respected all others,
Today ,as per my predictions ,market fell by 28 points(because of the last half hours extended trading)
The market is now poised in an interesting position,and barring a few stocks, most of them are now more or less rightfully priced.
This is the best time for those who want to make a fresh entry into the market.
I am seeing a bit of interest in the media sector----TV18,Balaji telefilms,NDTV,ETC Networks ,ADLABs films.
Assuming that the bearish phase has just passed away,NDTV(Close 168.40),BalajiTele(close102.1--a bit high priced,ideal 95) and SriAdhikariBrothers(Close 79.35)are more or less ideally poised for buying.
The Steel sector has been horoundusfor the past 2 days,but those who has a mediun term investment plan (3-5 months)will find the prices of Ispat(25.25),Sail(54),
ESSAR Gujrat(49.1) and even Tisco(354) highly attractive.
INFOSYS at a level of 1875-1900(Close 1913) and TCS at the level of 1275-1300 .WIPRO at the level of 560 would be very good buy for the medium term.
And dont forget to buy POlaris (107.5Close) at this level,expecting a price range of 130 in a short medium term.
Hope u all have a good trade tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Hello joy ,

The shares described by u especially, Matrix lab, JB Chemicals Sonata Soft ( Ass.with microsoft) Ballarampr chinni, are good picks even for todays trading at their lower levels but pharma stocks need 1-2months for tax levy affect, steel to receive global trigger,banking and tech shares and telecommunications looks better in this month wait for TCS result.V are grateful for ur analytical suggestion and views.
Keep it up, May God bless you, with regards, :)

Last edited:
hii

plz need help.....

today my broker informed tht i one of my intraday delivery didnt get settled tht being of essar steel..so i hv [email protected] ... now for past 3 days its hitting -ve circuit...iam at 7000 rs loss.....not small amount as i am a small time investor....

they r saying its getting delisted,... and someone said might not get listed at all

what shld i do ... i can hold it for a longer time ..thats no issue but only if its worth it..

please senior and learned memebers plz advice as its very very urgent and i hv 2 take a call asap..

please i am very tensed cuz of same can u kindly reply

Dear nitin_guess,
Even though I have got the news of the delisting of EssarSteel,and it is in a problematic situation,ur's is a critical issue,and i am not sure to give an authentic ans.Plz seek professional advice or ask Traderji.
Sorry,again,as I could not be of much help.
Regards,
joy_mitali