My intraday trading diary with 10000 rs

indianbank

Hi respected members...
i am having a capital of 10k ....
i decided i will do day trading...

why i am doing day trading?? just to test whether my mind and luck can make money doing day trading.... and i want to know whether i can choose trading as a career...

after one month if i get a good return.. i will continue day trading.. otherwise i will stop and go for work...

my broker is zerodha.. and i will try to post my contract notes also.. if possible..
------------------------------------------------------
Brief about trade management
------------------------------
risk/trade = 800 rs max
risk:reward = 1:1
profit booking = half shares @ 1/2 risk and remaing half @ 1risk

DanPickUp

@Indianbank

Go for work and trade beside your work a bigger time frame like one week. If you succeed for six months, you start to tighten your trading time frame and to lower your time in your regular job for an other six month. In that way you will stay very flexible with your plan.

Your choice, your money, your time, your live.

Take care and what ever you do: All the best from my side.

DanPickUp

Taiki

Hi respected members...

why i am doing day trading?? just to test whether my mind and luck can make money doing day trading.... and i want to know whether i can choose trading as a career...

after one month if i get a good return.. i will continue day trading.. otherwise i will stop and go for work...

my broker is zerodha.. and i will try to post my contract notes also.. if possible..
risk/trade = 800 rs max
Good luck dear,
If you are thinking of taking trading as a career then remove the luck dependency for making money. I have just left my job for trading. And before this i have tried several times with small money like 5k, 10k, 15k. But i was not as disciplined as i should have been that time with little money. And as result I lost them all. I am not discouraging you. I wish you luck and please be carefull and strict to your system.

Happy trading :thumb:

Regards
Taiki

Hi respected members...

risk/trade = 800 rs max
Indian bank name or capital 10k:D..just kidding.........All the best....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hi, that was great to see you trade and make money with similar capital I have. I am still trying to figure how zerodha trader works. Can you point me to a demo. Thanks btw.

Best wishes :thumb:

Be ruthless in implementing your system as you are trading for high % risk-reward (5 plus % per trade) wrt your capital

:) Happy