My dreams gonna be true

Hello Friends,

Am 26 year old BE computer science engineer with 3 years of work experience in an MNC. :)
I bought my DMAT account 2 months ago and started trading yesterday jus bcoz of the fear that my account would be deactivated. Bought 10 HUL at 497 and sold next day for 580 rs and made 820 rs profit. Bout 5 hero motor corp and made 30 rs today. I know i was lucky.:clap:
Am a noob. But i am here to learn. Going to read Absolute Beginner Guide. I will share my experiences here. Kindly provide your feedback friends. Thanks to the forum and the members.:clapping::D

DanPickUp

Hello Friends,

Am 26 year old BE computer science engineer with 3 years of work experience in an MNC. :)
I bought my DMAT account 2 months ago and started trading yesterday jus bcoz of the fear that my account would be deactivated. Bought 10 HUL at 497 and sold next day for 580 rs and made 820 rs profit. Bout 5 hero motor corp and made 30 rs today. I know i was lucky.:clap:
Am a noob. But i am here to learn. Going to read Absolute Beginner Guide. I will share my experiences here. Kindly provide your feedback friends. Thanks to the forum and the members.:clapping::D
Well, and welcome here. Nice to hear that you made some kind of profit.

Some advice: Do not trade because of that reason you mentioned. If you feel unsafe, take away your money from the broker and put it in a normal account. You any way can open at any time in the future a new account. So do not care about that.

Second: How long did it take you to understand in dept to be a successful computer science engineer? Keep that question every day in mind before you put in any bigger amounts in your trades. Guess you got the point.

Good luck and many good trades in the future / DanPickUp

bunti_k23

that was merely a luck i think,but beware market are hazardous to fools and profitable to smart persons....if you want to buy a stock u must know why you are buying ,there should be a strong reason to buy i mean a valid one, and keep ur market study wit it...good luck and share ur experiences of trades wit us:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: