My Diary

primitivetrader

24-9-19
CESC
all both ITF and LTF trends are up and strong. in most of the cases i have fairly ok idea about the industry in which company is. here i even dont know the full name of the co. that is fine as long as price structure on chart is good
will go swing long around 760-765 short of levels.
long triggered sl around 750 -740 zone

primitivetrader

26-9-19
INTELLECT
both ITF & STF trends are down but LTF trend is up. seems like super long term positional trade
this time i got myself aware what industry/company is oprating. its fintech company.
i have planned to go long around 170-175 short of levels. cmp is around 188. may take good number of days to trigger the trade.

primitivetrader

27-9-19
REC LTD- both LTF & ITF trends are down. HTF trend is transitioning from down to up. this is risky as conf of trend is not there on any time frame.
leaning on HTF change of behavior and will go long with low qty around 120-124 cmp is 126-25

primitivetrader

27-9-19
REC LTD- both LTF & ITF trends are down. HTF trend is transitioning from down to up. this is risky as conf of trend is not there on any time frame.
leaning on HTF change of behavior and will go long with low qty around 120-124 cmp is 126-25
long triggered @ 122.85

primitivetrader

26-9-19
INTELLECT
both ITF & STF trends are down but LTF trend is up. seems like super long term positional trade
this time i got myself aware what industry/company is oprating. its fintech company.
i have planned to go long around 170-175 short of levels. cmp is around 188. may take good number of days to trigger the trade.
no long wait trade triggered on 30-9-19 @ 175 forgot to update it here. i am long

primitivetrader

bought infy today around 659-60 short of level qty is half than usual but will buy rest also if another good opportunity comes. LT trend is intact and today gave good opportunity sl is below 600
620-30 is another level where i will buy rest

primitivetrader

bought infy today around 659-60 short of level qty is half than usual but will buy rest also if another good opportunity comes. LT trend is intact and today gave good opportunity sl is below 600
620-30 is another level where i will buy rest
bought rest of the half today around 620 @ open sl same avg buying is at around 640-45