My Diary

primitivetrader

i will be using this thread to note down some trading ideas, which i may/may not be trading. these are not part of my routine trading. its about scrips where something unusual may have happened as per me and i am having contra view (not always) to that event, it may be news,results, some chart pattern or any other things. more about testing my method/system viz a vie such things.

date- 22-8-19
reliance- from the low of 8-8-19 (1095.30) it has moved up substantially and its recent high is 1304.45. almost 19-20% gain in 7 trading sessions.
event- some middle east company(dont remember the name) has bought 20% stake and in AGM mgt they talked about making company debt free and some other great things, which i have not understood but all in all a very bullish scenario for the scrip.
my view- as per me long term trend(LTT) is down for the scrip. on LTT basis its OB and i may be looking for swing short on the rise in price around 1310-1330.

against_tides

i will be using this thread to note down some trading ideas, which i may/may not be trading. these are not part of my routine trading. its about scrips where something unusual may have happened as per me and i am having contra view (not always) to that event, it may be news,results, some chart pattern or any other things. more about testing my method/system viz a vie such things.

date- 22-8-19
reliance- from the low of 8-8-19 (1095.30) it has moved up substantially and its recent high is 1304.45. almost 19-20% gain in 7 trading sessions.
event- some middle east company(dont remember the name) has bought 20% stake and in AGM mgt they talked about making company debt free and some other great things, which i have not understood but all in all a very bullish scenario for the scrip.
my view- as per me long term trend(LTT) is down for the scrip. on LTT basis its OB and i may be looking for swing short on the rise in price around 1310-1330.
Very nice..
it was Aramco(Saudi)

primitivetrader

date: 22-8-19
Nifty Spot - too much bearish news about economy and business, no reforms from govt side and couple of industries are in panic short of mode due to no or lack of growth. overall sentiments are very weak
my view:- LTT and ITT are up and correction is going on in both of them. current levels are very good to go long this is no short term trade or swing trade. at max 300-350 points more downside may be there in NS. expecting strong bounce sooner than latter.

primitivetrader

date- 22-8-19
expecting reliance to come 11-75-1150 short of levels. this is a zone where one can look for swing long type of trade

primitivetrader

date: 22-8-19
Nifty Spot - too much bearish news about economy and business, no reforms from govt side and couple of industries are in panic short of mode due to no or lack of growth. overall sentiments are very weak
my view:- LTT and ITT are up and correction is going on in both of them. current levels are very good to go long this is no short term trade or swing trade. at max 300-350 points more downside may be there in NS. expecting strong bounce sooner than latter.
sentimental booster news coming out today. as per my earlier expectation around 300 points fall happened. and as expected price gave strong bounce. expectations are accepted by the mkt. i always enter mkt with certain expectations either they are accepted or rejected by the mkt. but i always make bias and have expectation. don't believe in being neutral.
not possible for me to go for nf or options as trading long term trend so was buying nifty etfs. 11040 NS is my first tgt and second 11650 and third tgt is 11950-12000..

primitivetrader

sentimental booster news coming out today. as per my earlier expectation around 300 points fall happened. and as expected price gave strong bounce. expectations are accepted by the mkt. i always enter mkt with certain expectations either they are accepted or rejected by the mkt. but i always make bias and have expectation. don't believe in being neutral.
not possible for me to go for nf or options as trading long term trend so was buying nifty etfs. 11040 NS is my first tgt and second 11650 and third tgt is 11950-12000..
Target of 11040 done. Very strong bounce funny thing everything is bullish now.
Classic ta tidbit is buy when everybody is bearish and talking about doomsday.

primitivetrader

3-9-19
adaniports- HTF swing trend seems to be having change of behavior(COB) from down to up. still in its nascent stage.
my take: one can look to go long around 350-340 zone. going long in today's market is novelty let see how things unfold in the long trade if it triggered

primitivetrader

7-9-19
asianpaints- one of the fav of this forum :) .
HTF trend is up and strong.
i am long at 1525 last 2 days gave good opportunity to long this counter. looking for tgt 1600 and above

primitivetrader

7-9-19
BAJAJFINSV:- another fav of forum :)
I am not trading this is just to track as its on short side
HTF- HTF trend as per me is broken after a long long time. trading bounces may happen but HTF trend is down.
position:- positional short can be initiated around 7800

primitivetrader

7-9-19
BPCL- didnt expect it to come on the long side but system has to be followed
ITF trend has changed to upside with strong rally from 23rd august
position - may go swing long around 350-355.