My Diary

primitivetrader

21-9-19
ITC - stock hitting continuously hitting 52 Week lows. even in yday mega rally not able to participate as strong supply came from higher levels of the day
from trend perspective all time frames trends are down. but as per my method it is nearing to its significant support and may come to it in coming days.
position- will swing long around 227-220 short of levels tgts 250-260 - 270.

primitivetrader

22-9-19
infy- seems like IT is going out of flavor now a days not participating in really rather closing strongly long term trend is intact seems like correction is going on to me, after making multi years high (may be ATH, not sure of it)
play - will look to go swing long around 785-775 short of level.s may come in coming week.

primitivetrader

i dont have any short position. but today short triggered in it @ 7800. 7612-7513 are my tgts as off now. sl for this trade 7910-7920 short of levels
paper sl gone it taken this short must be in loss

primitivetrader

3-9-19
adaniports- HTF swing trend seems to be having change of behavior(COB) from down to up. still in its nascent stage.
my take: one can look to go long around 350-340 zone. going long in today's market is novelty let see how things unfold in the long trade if it triggered
never came to my level no more waiting as price dynamics changed

primitivetrader

21-9-19
ITC - stock hitting continuously hitting 52 Week lows. even in yday mega rally not able to participate as strong supply came from higher levels of the day
from trend perspective all time frames trends are down. but as per my method it is nearing to its significant support and may come to it in coming days.
position- will swing long around 227-220 short of levels tgts 250-260 - 270.
+8% move but without coming to my entry price