My Desktop computer is not booting up with no sign on screen at all?

So guys i'm here again with a new problem :cool: It seems that technical problems love to make my life miserable again & again.:cool:
So here are the details
Yesterday i saw my computer was stucked completely including the clock.Then i pressed reset button.After that it didn't show any sign of life on screen.Its power light is blinking as usual. Processor fan & other fans are working fine too.I changed the RAM but it didn't resolve the problem.Then I removed the RAM from the motherboard to check whether motherboard is fine or not.When i power on it,motherboard started beeping continuously which is a clear indication that motherboard is working fine.I removed & reassambled every pin but with no result.
Its just not showing anything on screen.Not even Bios.So there should be any hardware problem.Also my monitor is working fine i think, since the computer isn't giving any kind of beep sounds as in normal conditions it did when it starts up.
Any views on this?

narayan78

Hi,

You have done possibly everything so the problem should be with RAM or Mother board(rarely with SMPS(POWER SUPPLY)).

pls do this also

1.remove all front panel cables and short the pwr btn pin and chk(if u have mother board manual it will be better).

1.a.take cmos battery out and chk (silver coin like thing.. remove carefully)

2.if u have connected too many drives to SMPS.(MAKE IT TO HDD ONLY). and chk

3.JUST give only power supply to mother board, don't give supply to any drives.
connect keyboard and chk.

try all these still if u encounter problem . take to service centre if it is under warranty(do u have bill) (WARRanty usually 1yrs to 3yrs depends upon the products and manufacturers).

one good solution change (mobo+processor+ram) if it is old.

better specify config next time.

with cheers,
narayan.

rangarajan

Uploading image at Host site

My Browser is Chrome, O/S XP

Till recently,i was able to upload charts( Screen shots) from my system to a Host site like Imageshack,Imgur & post the link in the Forum.

But now,i am unable to upload nor getting any Error message.

Any suggestions pl.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
my BSNL Broadband is in "always on" mode but since may there is an error . when I open the desktop there is no internet access sometimes , I have to reboot the router from router site and then there is internet access, 3-4 times in last 3 weeks .........wat could be the reason........:confused:

pakatil

my BSNL Broadband is in "always on" mode but since may there is an error . when I open the desktop there is no internet access sometimes , I have to reboot the router from router site and then there is internet access, 3-4 times in last 3 weeks .........wat could be the reason........:confused:
Ravi,

Me too having same problem. I presume it is fault at BSNL Servers. As usual they never accept their faults.....:D

EagleOne

So guys i'm here again with a new problem :cool: It seems that technical problems love to make my life miserable again & again.:cool:
So here are the details
Yesterday i saw my computer was stucked completely including the clock.Then i pressed reset button.After that it didn't show any sign of life on screen.Its power light is blinking as usual. Processor fan & other fans are working fine too.I changed the RAM but it didn't resolve the problem.Then I removed the RAM from the motherboard to check whether motherboard is fine or not.When i power on it,motherboard started beeping continuously which is a clear indication that motherboard is working fine.I removed & reassambled every pin but with no result.
Its just not showing anything on screen.Not even Bios.So there should be any hardware problem.Also my monitor is working fine i think, since the computer isn't giving any kind of beep sounds as in normal conditions it did when it starts up.
Any views on this?
Have you updated some bugy progamme, like Nest trader etc? I don't think it could be the cause as bios is hardcoded chip on motherboad, not easily corrupted, but you never know. Something funny happened to my computer recently. I updated Nest, and right in the middle of trading it blipped off, I had to relaunch it. Twice it happened. Next morning when I started computer, the message came up something like : your date and time are out of sync. I went to bios. Date and time were showing 00.00.00. Rentered the values, and it is working fine now. I knew it couldn't be because of weak CMOS battery, as it slows down the time and dates gradually- indication to get it changes.

Check your hard drive also. And there is something else that I learnt when I was into computer hardware. Faulty power supply generally is the hidden reason behind totally blank screen.

kaly422000

So here are the details
Any views on this?
me not techi but u can reset cmos also try updat bios . may be bios is corrupt