My Desktop computer is getting restarted again & again

How do i allow.

No upgrade.All of a sudden.Perhaps i sat in front of it without bath and make up and it didn't like my face.:eek: Seems tech will have to sort out as you mentioned it involves diagnosing components .
Dear Shelly

Pay your techi a few more Rs and ask him to answer all your questions you have about your laptop. You may even ask him to show you how to make a completely new OS which really works for you. You may even ask him to tell you how much it would cost to teach you even a few hours about any questions you have about your OS. The money you spend for this will be worth at any time in the future.

When I lived in Asia, I faced many problems with my OS I could not solve by my self. I then decided to spend money to a techy which showed me many, many things about an OS and other stuff. Today I am very glad that I did so, as when I face some sort of problem now, I mostly can fix them by my self. And I fix them now since years more or less by my self. Try it and I am sure you will not be disappointed if your techy is a good and knowledgeable person when it comes to IT. Take care and enjoy the rest of the day :)

Dear Shelly

Pay your techi a few more Rs and ask him to answer all your questions you have about your laptop. You may even ask him to show you how to make a completely new OS which really works for you. You may even ask him to tell you how much it would cost to teach you even a few hours about any questions you have about your OS. The money you spend for this will be worth at any time in the future.

When I lived in Asia, I faced many problems with my OS I could not solve by my self. I then decided to spend money to a techy which showed me many, many things about an OS and other stuff. Today I am very glad that I did so, as when I face some sort of problem now, I mostly can fix them by my self. And I fix them now since years more or less by my self. Try it and I am sure you will not be disappointed if your techy is a good and knowledgeable person when it comes to IT. Take care and enjoy the rest of the day :)
I would rather pay the techie than trying to figure out diagnosis of faulty components and buy the wrong one, only to realize diagnosis was totally wrong or partly wrong.More money goes down the drain due to lack of knowledge.Stop loss is better than not setting limits.Something like that.Component diagnosis is a big no for me.I will opt to pay the techie for component diagnosis and major work like OS re installation etc.For small stuff like basic setting is do them myself.

Glad that i can ask here though and at least got a clues about what is wrong.Either software or hardware.It seems to be hardware in this instance.

Last edited: