My demo trading (Path to success )

i dont think demo is the only way to learn forex. We can start learning with online tutorial and after that we can use small account of real money for practicing forex work. But many people has decided with own mind that Demo is the only thing for learning.

Hulu Girl, I have said that it is the only way to learn without losing real money, of course there are many ways to learn about Forex, but all that ways takes some of our money, and this is the only way in which we can learn without losing it any.

Nice to know your beginning story! By the way, I used my demo account with small virtual money, as I knew that; I had to start my live trading with small capital as well! On the other hand, I started my live trading when I was consistent performer into my demo account! It wasn’t easy journey but I tried to use my demo so sincerely!

Demo is very vital as it helps you learn trading without the pressure of losing your money. You have to take your demo seriously before moving to live account.

Yeah, a simple Demo practice without being serious will only ruin your future trades, you need to be serious enough and feel that you are losing real money if you lose in Demo.

john302928

Yeah, a simple Demo practice without being serious will only ruin your future trades, you need to be serious enough and feel that you are losing real money if you lose in Demo.
Can you please tell me which site is better for demo account where money shows INR and I should be able to trade in all the pairs so that I can get to know how my actual profit would look like. Thanks

Demo is good way to start but always keep in mind that you have to be serious while working with demo otherwise there is no meaning of wash out accounts on demo trading. Better learn well and follow proper planning for trading so that you can get right way of working in Forex.