My demo trading (Path to success )

Demo is the best source for gaining the knowledge regarding various aspects of Forex trading and its best part is that it is risk free. All you need to do is to select a good broker and open a demo account and you are ready to go. I have started trading with my current broker since 3 years and I have earned a lot in these years.

Demo trading should not take much time, I think the best way to learn forex is micro live trading, after all live trading is more helpful for trading mind.

Teja,

In demo account, you can also attain 1000% returns, there is no issue with that. In reality if you compare demo trading to real trading, the same can be compared to a dummy sword fight vs. an actual one.

I only hope for yoursake you have learnt from the losses of the of the past. In this case its obvious the lot size you trade with and carry overnight can give you stupendous profits, or wipe you out the next day. If you replicate your dummy trading in real life, it is likely to give you a lottery or kill you.

Trade safe and good luck.

The essence of the demo account is to help you master live trading. As a new trader, you can't just start trading a real account with real money since you have not gained enough experience. So it is best you trade in the demo account with play money as there is no risk of losing real money. Here you can calmly learn how the market works before moving on to live trading.

Practice makes perfect it is said. Moreover in a technical market like the forex, you have to know what you are doing to make profits as it is all about experience not luck. Now you can't get this experience trading with a live account using real money as a new trader. This is why you must first take a demo as a new trader, improve and then transfer the experience gained to live trading with real money.

Demo accounts should be traded for at least six month, although it seems bit tiring job however it is good practice to enhance your skills as well as testing any broker you choose.

The place of a demo account can never be overemphasized in forex trading. The reality is that trading the forex is quite technical and you can not just jump into live trading. You have to start preferably from the demo account and learn with play money.