My daytrading

Did my thread made any difference to your trading?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghavacc

Dear Raghav..
Your charts and interpretation are very simple and helping learners like me very much in improving the trading.thank you sir ..pls keep continue the good job.
Hi Munnabhai,

The whole intention of me to start this thread is to help some one with simple techniques and also to make sure that beginners feel confident by using some ordinary TA Techniques .Most beginners do gambling .If my thread helps to avoid that ,I will be really happy.Thats the reason I repeat the same words and sentences again and again.

The charts I posted and the notes to them will be there in the thread for long period .Any one is welcome to test them and see what they get.

Its great to hear that you found it helpfull. Thats enough.My purpose is being served.I don't need anything else even for that matter even a single star rating for my thread.

Regards
Raghav

vssoma

Hi Munnabhai,

The whole intention of me to start this thread is to help some one with simple techniques and also to make sure that beginners feel confident by using some ordinary TA Techniques .Most beginners do gambling .If my thread helps to avoid that ,I will be really happy.Thats the reason I repeat the same words and sentences again and again.

The charts I posted and the notes to them will be there in the thread for long period .Any one is welcome to test them and see what they get.

Its great to hear that you found it helpfull. Thats enough.My purpose is being served.I don't need anything else even for that matter even a single star rating for my thread.

Regards
Raghav

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:clapping:very good guidance by Raghava cc for the benefit of all. Thanks for the same. I will be happy if you please inform following

1. software and its settings tobe used for safe day trading to say earn
at least Rs.1000/- a day.
2. Name of the scrips in which day trading is tobe done.
3. suggest any good platform providing intraday chart and EOD chart
at internet trading

Raghavacc

:clapping:very good guidance by Raghava cc for the benefit of all. Thanks for the same. I will be happy if you please inform following

1. software and its settings tobe used for safe day trading to say earn
at least Rs.1000/- a day.

I use Sharekhan's Tradetiger.

Settings : BB - 20,2
Stoch : 3,8,4
TF: 5Minutes. ( 4Minutes chart is a confirmatory).

Thats it.

The second part of your question is interesting. In market Both profits and losses are unlimited. There is no minimum and no maximum.If you can take 50 Rs. per day out of markets consistently then you can take 5000, even 50,000 .Its matter of size. Key is to find what works for you.

2. Name of the scrips in which day trading is tobe done.

I have kept 3 and 1 Index.Tata Motors,Tisco,ICICIBank and Nifty.

3. suggest any good platform providing intraday chart and EOD chart
at internet trading

All brokers provide trading platforms and charts.Visit Software section in this forum to know more.
Hi Vijay,

My answers in blue letters.

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

I love staircase rallies because they give consistent profits and reliable more than 90%. This type of rally is very common in TATAMOTORS Thats why I love that scrip.I cant count how many huge trades it gave me with that pattern.

Nifty gapped up. As I told in earlier posts I dont trade big gaps immediately. However the pattern which I mentioned above made me to take this trade 5335 -5362.

Self explanatory.

TATA Motors.

I had a winning trade and I had a losing trade today.

The moment it reaches 820 (R2) Stoch already made divergence. Got in at 818 and had to cover at 810 due to hammer with big volume. Again entered at when it dipped next time with stoch making double bottom and breaking the neck as well as price making good consolidation.Stoploss taken out at 807.Overall +5.

Lessons: I would have kept an advance order @ 815 or 816 ( area above consolidation ).

However Market has nothing called "Perfection". what all we can do is "Improve".

Regards
Raghav

I love staircase rallies because they give consistent profits and reliable more than 90%. This type of rally is very common in TATAMOTORS Thats why I love that scrip.I cant count how many huge trades it gave me with that pattern.

Nifty gapped up. As I told in earlier posts I dont trade big gaps immediately. However the pattern which I mentioned above made me to take this trade 5335 -5362.

Self explanatory.

TATA Motors.

I had a winning trade and I had a losing trade today.

The moment it reaches 820 (R2) Stoch already made divergence. Got in at 818 and had to cover at 810 due to hammer with big volume. Again entered at when it dipped next time with stoch making double bottom and breaking the neck as well as price making good consolidation.Stoploss taken out at 807.Overall +5.

Lessons: I would have kept an advance order @ 815 or 816 ( area above consolidation ).

However Market has nothing called "Perfection". what all we can do is "Improve".

Regards
Raghav
Raghav,

Can you please let me know as the reason for you to go long on Nifty at the level u specified? As per the principle, watch for OB>5 bars, wait for stochastic to drop to OS area and then go long. Is my understanding right

Raghavacc

Raghav,

Can you please let me know as the reason for you to go long on Nifty at the level u specified? As per the principle, watch for OB>5 bars, wait for stochastic to drop to OS area and then go long. Is my understanding right
You are absolutely right Laxsri.Even your understanding is perfect. However as I have mentioned its one of the pattern to whom I am married. Its one of the set up which works for me.Nothing to complicate. Do whatever works for you but not gambling.Thats the key.Its nothing but one of the style of price pattern.When you get experience in chart reading you will know what is strong price pattern and what is weak price pattern.

We are not trying to violate the rule of our system. whereas we are bringing best things in to our style of trading. Remember as a trader we evolve day by day .

Do remember what I told earlier. Price is king.

Regards
Raghav

This system given a sell on NF today those who follow this thread should have booked profit.I cant post chart here due to browser problem...may be raghav will post chart later..

thanks raghav..

Last edited:

Raghavacc

We got 2 entries.

1. Stoch not making lower lows whereas Price does.Again see the candle next to breakout candle. Clean shaven with no wicks on either side. Sign of strength indicating that more is left.
2. -ve divergence.Then a crash.

========================================================

This is how floor traders trade. They don't know anything about Indicators and Systems.Neither they understand.

Do you see any indicators on the chart?.Just see how many opportunities are there.

Regards
Raghav

Status
Not open for further replies.