My Day Trading Dairy.

newtrader101

Hi Rivi

I am out of trading right now. Will not lie yes it was because of loss.
I am watching it daily as have getting signals but very few.

Soon will come back.
Hi Imfine,
Win and loss are part of this game right. Only if you exceeded your risk margin or if your strategy is failing consistently, is there cause of concern, IMO. Reduce the risk % and keep trading-this is what I'd do.

imfine

Hi all

I restarted.

This time gap was not only important but part of trading. This thread plays an imp role to me. As i read it many times during this period. The starting was smooth, happening and with a clear mindset and a clear rule.

Trades coming, getting executed met targets/SL increasing capital increasing qty and it infaltes my confidence. I tried to run ahead of market i tried to prove that i cant be wrong my trades cant be wrong so lets aim for big.

It took me almost 2 months to get 300% return on sticking to my strategy but market takes only couple of session to decisively shook me out of market.

So what was wrong

Strategy, low capital, R:R, Rules, money managment.... if you ask me i really dont know and dont want to know.
The only clarity i have now is that i have to repeat that 300% return. If it has happened once it can happen twice thrice and in future also.

So thats why

I restarted.
:)

shri_r3

Hi all

I restarted.

This time gap was not only important but part of trading. This thread plays an imp role to me. As i read it many times during this period. The starting was smooth, happening and with a clear mindset and a clear rule.

Trades coming, getting executed met targets/SL increasing capital increasing qty and it infaltes my confidence. I tried to run ahead of market i tried to prove that i cant be wrong my trades cant be wrong so lets aim for big.

It took me almost 2 months to get 300% return on sticking to my strategy but market takes only couple of session to decisively shook me out of market.

So what was wrong

Strategy, low capital, R:R, Rules, money managment.... if you ask me i really dont know and dont want to know.
The only clarity i have now is that i have to repeat that 300% return. If it has happened once it can happen twice thrice and in future also.

So thats why

I restarted.
:)
Great going.
By the way your client Id is visible in screenshot. You might want to hide it.