My Day Trading Dairy.

imfine

Visited after a long time. I have now not getting time to update this thread as having found and satisfied by the commodity thread --->https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/my-crude-oil-positional-trades.106587/

Further if anyone wants to start and earn good in equity market then this ORB method is a wonderful method. I have almost explained it very clearly in this thread. You need not to have huge capital and complex indicators for implementing this strategy.

I have used it for almost 4 -5 months and got started with 5k to double it many times.

Only thing that i cant devote is time as it requires you to have on screen multiple time in the day. With this I was trading commodity on positional / swing basis where in i found it easier to implement and trade. Also got handsome returns on capital used.

thanks

Last edited:
Visited after a long time. I have now not getting time to update this thread as having found and satisfied by the commodity thread --->https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/my-crude-oil-positional-trades.106587/

Further if anyone wants to start and earn good in equity market then this ORB method is a wonderful method. I have almost explained it very clearly in this thread. You need not to have huge capital and complex indicators for implementing this strategy.

I have used it for almost 4 -5 months and got started with 5k to double it many times.

Only thing that i cant devote is time as it requires you to have on screen multiple time in the day. With this I was trading commodity on positional / swing basis where in i found it easier to implement and trade. Also got handsome returns on capital used.

thanks
Hey man.
Thanks for posting. Very inspiring. I just got around this post and I wanted to see the details of your system but nothing descriptive in the first few posts. You do explain but in bits and pieces and I feel I am missing something.

Can you direct me to a good source of the complete method you use (I understand its simple) - either this thread or elsewhere.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

imfine

todays trade

sell IOC at 131.05 tgt 129.05
sell Infy at 698.50 tgt 687.50
buy torrentpharma at 1895 tgt 1908

IOC executed

imfine

todays trade

sell VEDL at 200.2 target 198.2
Buy KPIT at 204.35 target 210.35

will update with closing trade.